~Chapter 14~

Please leave comments.

One comment = one larry kiss

One vote = one larry- found out they moved on to the next xfactor round-hug

--------------------------------

It had been two weeks since they had gotten back from the camping trip and Louis slept over at Harry's house. Everything had been going good- great actually, they were about as close as they'd been when they were little, if not closer now.

It was when the bus first arrived early in the morning as it always did, when Harry first noticed Louis's absence. Where was he? He decided to just ask him himself, so he pulled out his phone as soon as he sat down.

Harry: Hey, where are you?

"Who're you textin?" Niall asked trying to peer over his shoulder, but Harry just held his phone out of Niall's sight.

"Nobody."

"Oh, is that what we're calling Louis now?" Niall teased poking Harry's side.

"Shut up would you," Harry said playfully, poking his friend back.

Louis: hey im sick so im stayin home Xx

Harry blushed when he saw the little x's at the end of the sentence. He knew that was a common thing to write at the end of a text message, but he preferred to think of them like little kisses from Louis.

"Aww! He sent you x's! He's like so in love with you," Niall sighed dreamily, cupping hands together and pressing them to his cheek.

"Yeah right, Ni, for the last time Louis is straight!"

"Straight as a circle," Niall mumbled.

"Sorry what was that?" Harry asked giving him a look.

"Has Louis ever told you he was straight?"

"Erm, well no bu-"

"Well you can't just assume those things!" Niall argued.

"Surprisingly, Niall's actually right, Harry," Sarah chimed in, popping her head up from the seat in front of them.

"See Harold, I don't care what you say, Larry Stylinson is real!" Niall exclaimed then clamped a hand over his mouth.

"What did you just say?" Harry said smirking and raising an eyebrow.

"N-Nothing. I-I didn't say anything."

"I'm pretty sure you did, and I think you said Larry Stylinson is real."

"Okay fine! Larry Stylinson is real! I don't care! I'll scream it from the roof tops, you two would make the cutest couple and you're already basically in love with each other." Niall said exasperatedly before going limp in the bus seat.

"Niall, I hate to break it to you, but Larry Stylinson isn't real and there's a hundred and ten percent chance it never will be. Even if I kind of maybe sort of like him a lot, the feelings aren't mutual. We're just best mates."

"Best mates? Should I feel threatened?"

"Of course not bready, you're still my brother," Harry reassured giving Niall a side hug as the bus came to a stop. They were getting off the bus when Niall said one last thing.

"I still bet you five pounds that Larry Stylinson is going to happen."

"Deal," Harry confirmed. This was probably the only bet that Harry desperately wanted to lose.