~Chapter 15~

Harry woke up after a very vivid dream. One that may or may not have included some very inappropriate scenes between him and Louis, but hey one great thing about dreams is nobody else has to know. But, then again, one bad thing is that dreams don't come true. Harry sighed and got up to get dressed, but not before going to the bathroom and taking care of the little- problem that had...arisen... after his dream.

When he went downstairs, Steve and Anne were already packing their fancy lawyer briefcases telling him it was going to be a very long day and they probably weren't going to be home until very late at night. So he put some bread in the toaster before saying goodbye to them. Then he was all alone. Now, to some people being alone was a nice thing, they could relax, and do whatever they wanted, but to Harry, being alone was torture.

It was all quiet and eerie, plus what if someone broke into the house? What would he do? He's just a kid! Okay, well a kid who's going to be turning sixteen in a few months, but nonetheless, how is he going to protect himself against the robbers or whatever? He shook his head while eating his toast, until he had an idea.

He went onto his phone and played some of his music on full blast, also singing as loud as he could, dancing to the beat. At least now he wouldn't be creeped out by the silence of the big house. Unfortunately, his plan completely backfired, and he wasn't able to hear the sound of his front door opening, nor the sound of the light footsteps approaching him.

"Wow, Hazza, I didn't know you could dance like that. Why aren't you in ballet class?" Louis spoke up, teasingly. Harry jumped and screamed, blush soon rising to his cheeks once he realized that Louis had just witnessed him dancing horrendously, then hearing him scream like little kid.

"Oh, shut it Lou! But, what're you doing here?" Harry asked looking down, tucking a curl behind his ear.

"Well, I am here to give you a ride to school. Me mum finally agreed to let me drive the car to school, and because you were so kind to me yesterday, taking proper care of me and all 'at, I was thinking I could repay you by sparing you a trip on the smelly bus."

"How very gentlemanly of you, Louis Tomlinson I'm shocked, but yes, thank you very much. Oh, but first I need to finish getting ready," Harry said running up the stairs and taking care of the hygiene department as quickly as possible. He came back downstairs and grabbed his backpack before grabbing Louis's hand and running out the door.

They walked down to Louis's house, hands no longer connected, and parked in front of it was an older used car, but it still looked nice and it had leather seats.

"So why did your mum not let you drive it before?"

"Well, I don't know, something about me being too reckless. She said I drove like a maniac, but it doesn't matter, I get to drive now," the older boy said with a smirk, opening the passenger door for Harry to step inside.

Harry didn't want to lie and say he wasn't nervous, because he was. In fact, he was very nervous. Not just because he was driving with someone who apparently drove like an insane person, but the insane person happened to be Louis Tomlinson. His Louis who- woah wait, no not his Louis, just Louis the person he liked. Oops.

They were about halfway there and Harry was wondering why they hadn't crashed yet. In fact, Louis seemed to be going extra slow, and stopping at all lights.

"You don't seem to be driving a maniac," Harry commented.

"Well, of course, I can't risk anything with Hazza in the car now can I?" Louis replied cheekily.

They pull into the back parking lot of the school, Harry guesses it's because there's less people to see them together. Of course there were still older students getting out of their cars, staring at the two boys until they were walking inside. They parted ways almost immediately after entering the building but eyes seemed to remain on Harry for the rest of the day, yet thankfully nobody said anything to him.