~Chapter 19~

Louis woke up due to the fact that he couldn't breathe.

He was being suffocated by a certain head full of curls. He chuckled as he moved his face away. He was attempting to get out of bed but sleeping Harry had other ideas as he tightened his grip around Louis's waist. The older boy slowly and carefully removed the arm wrapped around him and slid off the bed gracefully. He took a few steps, making his way towards the front of the bed and facing Harry.

"Wake up! Wake up!" he yelled pouncing on top of him. He peppered kisses all over the startled boy's face. Harry started giggling trying to push Louis off him. He finally jumped off and went around to the side, pulling on Harry's hand.

"C'mon Haz, let's do something," Louis whined. Giving his best puppy dog face, which made Harry laugh because honestly Louis looked more like a kitten.

"Alright, alright, at least let me brush my teeth first," he said getting out of bed with Louis following him.

They brushed their teeth, occasionally glancing at eachother in the mirror and laughing when they caught eachother staring. Once they were all minty fresh Louis grabbed Harry's face and gave him a big smooch. Right. On. The. Lips. Harry smiled after Louis pulled away and started skipping out of the room. Harry loved- liked this Louis, happy good mood Louis. Well he lov- liked all versions of Louis. Though, Louis's smile was contagious and when he was in a good mood, his energy radiated around him.

Harry chased after him down the stairs and finally caught up to him where he was standing in the kitchen, where Anne and Steve were eating.

"Good morning loves, did you just wake up?" Anne asked putting her piece of toast down.

"Yeah," they said in unison.

"I'm assuming you both slept in Harry's bed," she said, they looked at eachother a bit nervously. Steve was wiggling his eyebrows when Anne wasn't looking making Harry roll his eyes.

"Yes..." He trailed off waiting for her to say something. She wasn't suspicious of anything right? Steve hasn't told her anything, at least Harry assumed.

"Oh good, it's much too cold in the basement to be sleeping in, you could've caught a cold," She said putting her plate in the sink. They sighed in relief as Steve followed his girlfriend.

"Well, we're on our way to finish up packing the last of Steve's things. I'll be glad when this process is over with and we can finally relax," Anne said walking towards the door.

"Indeed my love, probably two more trips and it'll be over," Steve replied fondly. Harry had honestly forgotten that Steve even had an apartment. He had been staying with them for so long. He'd always been in the picture, and had always been a father figure. Well at least since Harry was four years old, but back then Anne and Steve were just friends and coworkers. Then they started dating when Harry was eight and by the time he was twelve Steve was over all the time. Now that he's sixteen he was thinking it was about damn time he be officially moved in. He hopes he and Louis don't take things that slow.

He blushed at the thought of one day sharing a home with Louis before shaking his head fondly. After Anne had made her way to the car Steve lingered for a second and motioned Harry to come closer.

"Are you dating yet? You're dating aren't you? I know it," He whispered excitedly.

"Maybe," Harry said trying to suppress his smile with a casual look.

"You are," Steve said with a stupidly proud look on his face, "good lad, good lad. Nicely done."

He quickly gave him a quick pat on the back and ran out the door. Harry chuckled to himself, "dork."