~Chapter Ten~

(A/N) so cute i cry :') This is what I picture Louis looking like, feel free to use your own imagination but remember he's fetus.

              Harry woke up and got ready early, going down the stairs without a slip and he didn't even use the rails. He was immediately greeted by Anne and the sweet aroma of pancakes and syrup. Yum. He hopped down the last step and skipped to his seat at the kitchen island.

              He was soon at the bus stop after eating three delicious pancakes and decided in that moment that today was going to be a good day. He was writing for the paper, he had his favorite breakfast, he felt pretty and Louis who was sitting at the bench, looking tan, his hair in a quiff, was serving serious eye-candy, so far he was in an excellent mood, even Niall was raising an eyebrow at his sudden chirpiness.

              They got to school, and the kids loaded off the bus and he waved goodbye to Sarah after having a fruitful conversation about hair extensions- don't ask. He stepped through the door to find five pounds on the ground he smiled and picked it up, looking at it and tilting it ever so slightly to watch the light bouncing off it perfectly. He didn't plan on keeping it but he knew what he was going to do with it. He tucked it into his back pocket triumphantly, already feeling lucky, and continued to walk to Niall's locker.

              The day was going by smoothly and he turned into Health class, the cold air he was always met with whenever he entered the classroom prickled his throat and he went to his seat. Once everyone was seated, Ms. Miller passed out their worksheets and said to work with a partner. She said it so slowly, her eyes looked heavy, Harry felt bad for her. She always seemed so unhappy, but Harry also talked slow, and he got tired too sometimes, so he decided not to judge. He turned his head to the person next to him to be met with a new face, and a handsome one at that. The boy in front of him had darker skin with plump lips, black hair, and hazel eyes. His looks didn't really faze Harry as much, because his feelings already belonged to someone else, but he wasn't complaining. He just hoped that the boy was nice, and preferably not a homophobic prick like others.

              "Erm-do you want to be partners?" the boy asked.

              "Yeah sure," Harry replied scooting his desk closer to his.

              They were about halfway done with the work when he felt it. The feeling of eyes staring, he knew exactly who they belonged to. He turned to the opposite side of the room to see Louis with his eyes squinted but not at him anymore, they were focused on Alex, which Harry learned was the other boy's name. If Harry didn't know any better he would say Louis looked almost jealous. From the way his eyes focused in on the poor boy, as if he wanted to kill him and how you could see the frown itching its way onto to Louis' mouth. But no, Harry did know better and he knew Louis wouldn't be jealous. Why would he? He tried not to think anything of it or get his hopes up every time he caught Louis glancing over, but he can't deny that his heart was beating significantly faster by the end of the class.

              They gathered their things as the bell rung and Harry left right after saying goodbye to Alex, who apparently was a dance major in YPAS, one of the few males in that part unfortunately. He went along with his day as usual, but for some reason this day felt different. As if people were nicer today, and he even felt like he understood what Ms. Lopez was saying in Spanish class, he smiled thinking about how he was just having a good day.

              Maybe Stan won't bother him as much today, or better yet Mr. Jenson will give them a new seating chart so he doesn't have to sit directly in front of the guy who taunts him every day. But then again, that would mean he would be farther away from January and Louis, and that's two losses for only one gain.