~Chapter 7~

"Please sun go back to bed I'm filming a movie," Harry mumbled incoherently, still half asleep. He could feel his dream slipping away and he frantically tried to get it back. He had forgotten to close his curtains the previous night, so now the sun's rays were shining directly on his face.

              "No! No! No! Movie wait don't go! Jennifer Aniston!"

Harry's eyes shot open as he realized he was yelling at literally nothing. He sighed tossing onto his other side, pulling the comforter up over his head, stretching his arms then feeling the soft silk fabric between his fingers. He smiled remembering it was a Saturday, meaning no school. He stretched out again and yawned feeling the most relaxed he had been all week until he realized he still had to make the pamphlets for the neighborhood meeting.

Harry had gotten accustomed to the writing, printing, and passing out flyers routine that he had to go through every month. That didn't mean he liked it. He does like the writing part, but it was too early on a Saturday morning to be walking up the hill and what if people are outside of their houses when he comes by and he actually has to interact? He shuddered at the thought and tried to fall back asleep  but the sun was still shining and he knew it was impossible.

He reluctantly got out of bed and walked to his office, which was the size of a small bedroom, his mum's was even bigger. He stepped to the desk, got onto his laptop, and started to type away. It was just who had signed up for speaking time at the meeting, some changes that might be going on in the neighborhood, or new rules, nothing creative like Harry liked. Yes, Harry was in MST, but he loved to write, another reason why he wants to do the school newspaper. When he finished he printed out the brochure looking pamphlets and went back into his room to change.

              He got dressed in a gray shirt and black skinny jeans, then went downstairs and slipped out the front door, pan flits and a roll of tape in hand. It was a part of his job to put a pan flit on everyone's door, telling them what time to come to neighborhood meeting. It wouldn't take long, there were twenty-five houses on Hawkshead Hill, five in the rich-rich part, five in the rich, and so on. Harry got his own section first, then walked up to the mansions. He knew his house was big, but these houses were huge. He finished and went down to the middle class houses. Still big, but smaller than Harry's he was in front of Niall's house, then crossed the street in front of Louis's. He was almost at the front door when it opened, out walking the feather-haired boy yelling bye and slamming the door shut.

              Harry froze in his place, mouth forming in o. Louis turned around to see the familiar green eyes, his own blue ones widening with surprise.

              "Uh-um. I was just um-"

              "Fuck, I forgot we had this today," Louis snarled snatching the paper from Harry's hand, already knowing what it meant. He studied the paper, and suddenly his eyes flicked up at Harry, like he had forgotten he was there. Harry expected him to ask him what he was still doing there, standing in their front yard aimlessly like an idiot, or tell him to get lost, but instead he simply asked, "So did you write it again."

              He was taken aback at first, he didn't even know Louis knew that he wrote the papers, let alone ask about something that wasn't for the purpose of teasing him. He answered, "Um- yeah, Ms. Finkle asked me to."

              "Yeah, she never bloody shuts up about you," Louis smirked, "anyways uh thanks.......loser." That was all he said before stuffing the flyer in his pocket walking passed Harry and turning on the sidewalk down the hill, headed for god knows where to do who knows what. Harry sighed, his heart fluttering nonetheless. He wondered why Louis was being sort of nice to him, besides his last little comment, it was different, not that Harry was complaining.