~Chapter 6~

Heylo my lovely loves who I lovingly love loving lovingly!! I was having so much writers block and all of a sudden, I had a big epiphany for the next chapter so im tryin. Anywho... See you at the end!

Cold air hit Harry's leg immediately as he tossed his comforter off half of his body. It was the second day of school, and thankfully a Friday, meaning that Harry got to go to Niall's afterschool. He stretched out his arms and walked over to the bathroom, carefully placing one foot in front of the other. Harry was a klutz, just like Louis said, and he had to be especially cautious in the mornings when his brain isn't functioning at it's best.

He turned on the faucet, cupping his hands and putting them under the spout, immediately immersed in the cold water. He tried to splash his face like they did in all the acne product commercials, but ended up just making a big puddle on his bathroom floor. He got a towel and soaked up the water on the tiles, making sure not to leave a drop left to stain. He was a perfectionist like that.

He went to his dresser and pulled out a pair of dark blue jeans and a burgundy shirt, it was still warm outside, but Harry refused to wear shorts. A little bit of self-consciousness mixed with not owning any pants that didn't reach his calves made his decision. Plus, people would notice that he sometimes shaved his legs, and that obviously wouldn't go well with his efforts to not be bullied for the rest of his life. He just liked the feeling of being all smooth and once again, mixed with a bit of self-consciousness.

He tugged on the skinnies and pulled the shirt over his head, messing up his hair. He grabbed his hair brush, brushing out his curls as per usual until his hair looked plainer and more of a flat wavy. His ran his fingers through his hair, trying to smooth out the frizz. After he finally felt satisfied, he nodded at himself in the mirror and ran downstairs. Each step on the marble staircase made a loud echo in the grand foyer, Harry made sure to hold onto the railing because he was wearing socks and making him even more prone to slipping.

"Harry please eat slowly this time," Anne said, raising her eyebrows pointedly as she set down a plate of eggs and a piece of toast.

"Do you want a cuppa?" she asked pulling out two mugs from the shelf, already knowing her son needs a cup of tea to function in the mornings.

"Yes please," Harry's said, but his words were muffled from all the eggs he stuffed in his mouth, causing Anne to grimace as she got the tea bags.

After finishing off the rest of his toast and gulping down the breakfast tea, he ran upstairs to his bathroom and brushed his teeth as quickly as possible, rushing back down, grabbing his back pack from Anne as she called out, "Make some new friends Harry!" before he ran out the door.

It wasn't a long walk to the bus stop at the bottom of the hill, but Harry wanted to get there before Niall, and Niall lived closer, so he had to leave early. When Harry arrived, Niall was nowhere to be found. The only one there was the raven-haired boy from yesterday, sitting on the bench with earphones in.

Harry didn't want to bother him cause he knows, earphones in usually means, please don't talk to me can't you see I'm listening to music, but after a while things started to get awkward. He inhaled the morning air and decided to just go for it, tapping the shoulder of the boy next to him. They boy's head snapped in Harry's direction and took out the earphones.

"Hi, I'm Harry," he said holding out his hand for the boy to shake. Harry hated being awkward.

"Zayn."