~Chapter 9~

Harry wasn't sure what to do and he knew he was being awkward so he tried to snap out of it. It was only Louis, the boy who he's liked for the past however many years and the same boy who bullies him with his friends. Harry sighed and lead Louis to his room. Louis hadn't seen it in a long time, he almost forgot about it. Harry like to change it often, but only moving the furniture stuff around and leaving all his posters up. He had a poster of several posters of bands, Little Mix, Five Seconds of Summer, Green Day, the Beatles and Fleetwood mac. He had shows too like Pretty little liars, Supernatural, Friends. He even had some inspirational ones with pretty pictures with quotes in a pretty font, and a rainbow with "love wins" in bold.

He was sure Louis would judge him but he was already in front of his bedroom door. He opened it and Louis followed him in, tossing the bag on his shoulder on Harry's bed. Harry watched him walk over to it and pull out the math textbook, his notebook, and the homework that Jenson gave to them earlier and walk over. He gestured to the beanbags and they both sat down across from each other.

              "So what's the most confusing part?" Harry started trying to keep his confidence high.

              "I don't know."

              "I mean, if you had to chose something."

              "I don't know."

              "There must be something that gets you stuck for longer tha-"

              "I said I don't know! It's all so fucking confusing and Jenson is a shit teacher that's why! I don't even understand the stuff we did last year for fuck's sake, I don't even know how I passed I hate being stupid," Louis ranted, letting what had been on his mind the past year go. He blushed turning a bright red realizing he just spilled out the secret he had been trying to keep for so long.

              Harry didn't mind though, it reminded them of when Harry was in the third grade and Louis was in fourth and Louis's teacher called his mum because he stole another kid's lunch money. Louis told him all about how the kid was lying and it was Louis's and the kid had stolen it first and Louis was just getting it back. Harry sighed at the memory, he wasn't even sure if Louis had been telling the truth anymore. Just look at Louis now. A bully.

              "Louis you are not stupid. Look how about we start off with the first problem on the homework," Harry said gently, trying to see Louis's face but he had his head down. Louis hated how comforting the boy's words were. He didn't even like the boy why would his efforts to console him mean anything?

              "Fine."

              They worked until they finished the homework and Harry was pretty sure Louis didn't understand it that well, but that was okay it was only the first session and they still had the rest of the year to go. The boy left as soon as he finished the homework, and Harry watched him through the window, walking back down the hill. He really wanted to teach Louis, and have the boy do better in school, he just didn't know how. He had finished the homework before Louis had come over, so he had nothing to do but call Gemma and go to bed.

              She told him how she was doing at ManU and he was happy for her, he told her a little bitty lie when he said he was doing great. He told her everyone is still really nice, not true. Well, people were nice, until Stan's group started messing with him, and now he only gets looks of pity in the hallway. Everyone was too scared to befriend Harry, as if doing that would be like challenging Stan, and nobody wanted to do that.

~(*_*)~

              It was the next morning and Harry made sure he woke up at the right time. It was so embarrassing the previous morning, he knew Louis was thinking mean thoughts inside his head when he watched Harry walk down the hill. He could tell by the way Louis looked so focused, and how he shook his head right before looking away in disgust.