~Chapter 12~

Once they had entered Louis's house, was when Harry started to feel the nerves. He hadn't hung out with Louis at his house for years, of course he had been there because he still had dinners with the Tomlinson's. They walked up to Louis's room and Harry almost gasped, seeing all the posters on the wall, similar to Harry's room. Except there weren't as many band posters and more sports posters.

"Woah," Harry said looking around the room that was about the same size as Niall's.

"I know, I know, it's pretty awesome," Louis replied smirking, "do you want to go to the basement?"

"Sure."

They went down and Harry jumped onto the couch while Louis picked a movie for them to watch. Harry was indescribably happy, he was going to be spending the night at his crush's house, he was so lucky. Of course, Harry tried not to think about his crush, and just be glad that him and Louis are getting closer as friends. Plus, Louis was as straight as a cucumber, it was never going to happen.

Harry sighed contently as Louis put a movie in and walked over to sit next to him. They had grabbed a couple blankets so that way they were both bundled up, sitting almost too close to each other.

The movie started play and Harry laughed and rolled his eyes when seeing Louis chose The Conjuring. Harry absolutely hated scary movies, not because he was scared of them or something like that, nope, no definitely not. They gotten to the part where some girl was being dragged by a ghost or something. Louis had no idea, he may have gotten a little distracted by the boy next to him.

Louis's thoughts crowded his head, Awww! Look at him all curled up in a ball. He's so adorable. Wow his eyes are so green. Wait! Did I just call Harry adorable? Yes, because he is. No! Shut up! Ugh, my god, this is exactly why I ditched him in middle school.

Yes, Louis knew it was a dick move, but he panicked and at the time it seemed like the right decision, and now sitting there beside the curly haired boy, he just wanted to run away like he did with all of his problems. He wanted to run away, because he didn't want to run away. He wanted to stay right there next to Harry the whole night, and that scared the living shit out of him.

By the time the movie ended, Harry was asleep, slightly leaning on the older boy. As soon as the movie ended Louis decided that this was an unacceptable time for someone to be going to bed at a sleepover. He clapped his hands as hard as he could next to Harry's ear, making him jump.

"Okay good, now that you're awake, the fun shall begin," Louis stated with one finger in the air.

He grabbed one Harry's hands and pulled him up guiding him to his bedroom. When they got there, they both laid down on Louis's twin bed, facing the ceiling.

"So what now?" Harry asked, rubbing his eyes, looking at the clock and seeing it was 10:00.

"Now, Harold, we play a little game I like to call Fuck, Marry, Kill-"

"Oh no!" Harry whined dragging out the o in no.

"Yes," Louis mimicked, dragging out the e while moving so now he was lying on his stomach with his head propped up on his hands "c'mon it'll be fun."

"Okay I guess."

"Yay! Okay I'll start," Louis chirped then made his thinking face, that Harry thought was the cutest thing ever, "Monica, Phoebe, or Rachel."

"No! I can't choose. It's impossible, I refuse." Plus I'm gay, Harry wanted to add but he decided he would use this rule that sexuality didn't matter later in the game.