~Chapter 18~

"Hey dumbass!" Harry yelled at me.
"Huh?" My head snapped towards the direction of the voice.
"Oh my god. Y-y-you're real? W-what are you doing here in my room? What is going on- can I hug you?" I asked him.
"No you may not!" another voice sounded from my doorway.
"Louis?! Oh my god I'm going to faint!"
"Oh no you don't! You've got some serious explaining to do," Harry said sternly furrowing his eyebrows as he crossed his arms. He looked kind of adorable.
"Yes, do you might telling us why you haven't updated in MONTHS?! Fucking months Ten!" Louis added, also crossing his arms, "Harry has been so upset. Plus you left the audience on a cliffhanger! Who the fuck does that?"
"Yeah who the fuck does that," said one Harry's cats that I wrote in the first chapter and haven't forgotten about but have absolutely no use for because they add nothing to the plot at the moment.
"I-I'm sorry guys I didn't mean to disappoint anybody," I apologized softly, with my head down. I've been letting everyone down lately.
"Oh don't be sad, Ten, I'm sorry don't cry. We didn't mean to be to harsh, did we Louis?"
"Well it is kinda her fault for not upda- OW" Louis started until Harry elbowed him in the gut.
"No I'm a terrible person. First I don't update. Then I write this fake update to trick all my readers (lol get pranked), I just I'm sorry guys."
"It's oka-"
"BUT ALL OF THIS HAS LEAD UP TO MY ANNOUNCEMENT: you're getting an update on Monday!!"
"Wait a minute! People still read this book?" Louis questioned with a laugh.
"Hey! Well actually probably not any of my old readers but I've got some new readers for your information," I sassed back smugly.
"This is fantastic! I'm so excited I wonder what's going to come next!" Harry exclaimed before embracing me in a tight hug.
"Wait you guys know that when you do back to your own universe you will have no memory of this encounter. So let me give you something from me. You might not remember where you got it but my readers and myself will know."
"Yay! I love presents!"
I rolled my eyes and chuckled before grabbing my two items and running back to them.
First I went to Louis and handed him a sector 9 skateboard with bright yellow wheels, the nicest one the brand made because in this universe I'm rich as fuck.
Then I went to Harry and handed him a small box that held in it a ring with a thick silver band and a green emerald in the center. All real of course because once again, my world, my rules. And rule number one is I'm filthy rich.
After they left through my bedroom door I sighed and got out my laptop. That night I would start on the real chapter 18.

Vas happening guys. So basically I'm lazy as fuck tbh. But to be fair I've been busy and I really wanted to write a bunch over winter break but my mom was on my ass 24/7 . But enough with the excuses cause I've been so lazy. I know I suck. But everytime I go on wattpad I get caught up in reading I don't have time to write. So basically to reiterate: i suck. Also I've kind of been scared of writing because

DO YOY GUYS REMEMBER: how I told you that my friend was reading my book. Well in my last author's note he saw something he wasn't supposed to see and I can't go into detail about it in case he ever sees this. But basically it caused a lot of trouble to stir up. So things sucked for a little bit. But you might get to learn more about it in another book I plan to write and I KNOW WHAT YOURE THINKING

"TeN, hOw ArE yOu GoNnA wRiTe AnOtHeR sToRy WhEn YoU cAnT eVeN kEeP uP wItH tHiS oNe¿?" Well fuck off😂

I have so many ideas for stories I want to write but I'm going to definitely write most of them before I decide to post them because I obviously struggle with updating.

Me: Knock Knock
You: who's there
Me: ten
You: go away
Me: okay :'(

^wtf is that 😂 that's not even funny. Idk guys it's like 1am and I have school tomorrow idk what I'm doing with my life. But I do know that I'm going to write. Yes. I. Am.

I love you more than I love this emoji🤪 (AND I LOVE THAT EMOJI🤪)
All the love,
Ten Xx

Ps. In cause you were wondering I'm still as lame as ever 😎👉👉