~Chapter 16~

IF YOU FIND ANY MISTAKES PLS DM ME AND I WILL FIX THEM its late and I haven't finished editing but I wanted to get it out

1 comment = 1 day I don't cry because you didn't comment

"Harry wake up, what the fuck!" Anne yelled. She had come to wake her son up, but ended up waking both her son and Louis, who had accidentally fallen asleep where they were the previous night.

"What?!" Harry shot up, quickly falling out of his bed. Louis also got out and stood up quickly waiting for whatever scolding was yet to come.

"Louis Tomlinson what are you doing here? Does your mother know you're here?"

"Ehm, no, no she doesn't," he replied purposely avoiding the first question.

"Dear god, what am I going to do with you?" she asked while rubbing her temples, "Alright then. I'll call your mum. Did you bring any spare clothes? Of course not, Harry will let you borrow some, won't you Harry?"

Harry quickly nodded under his mom's glare, putting one hand on his face covering the cut that was there from the previous day. Seriously, no wonder she wins all her cases, she must death stare the jury until they give in. She gave them one final look of disappointment before shutting the door rather loudly. They listened for her footsteps trudging down the steps before they started laughing.

"Not gonna lie Harry, your mum scares the shit out of me," Louis said rubbing his face and walking towards the bathroom.

"Yeah me too."

While Louis was in the bathroom, Harry picked out some clothes for him wear and laid them on the bed. He quickly changed, he didn't want Louis to see the aftermath of what had happened the previous day. It was quite horrifying. He didn't need his mom asking too many questions and if she took one look at his face that's exactly what would happen.

He snuck to his mom's bathroom and pulled out the drawer that held the exact thing he needed. He shuffled through her make up bag and by the time he stepped out of the bathroom there was no sign of any damage.

When they went downstairs, there were two plates ready and Anne standing in the kitchen with an expecting look. Harry did the math, and there could be no possible situation where he didn't get grounded. They sat down and started to eat in silence until Anne cleared her throat, making them both look up with their mouths full.

"So Louis, would you care to tell me what you were doing here last night?"

They are so screwed, what can they even tell her? That Harry got beat up so badly at school they had to skip and Louis had to take care of him until they got too close to kissing and they got into a huge fight until Louis came back and things happened and now they're kind of dating? Harry's eyes widened and sat still wanting nothing more than to disappear because really what else could he do?  That was until Louis, who aggravatingly seemed to have a charm when talking to adults (except for Mr. Jenson) spoke up.

"Erm, Anne, it was my fault really, I was dealing with something school related and honestly I didn't know where else to come other than Harry and then he was helping me and we lost track of time. I know I should've told my mum before coming but I got distracted I guess. I'm sorry if I caused any trouble," Louis said letting the words flow naturally almost as if it were the truth.

Harry of course let Louis do the all the talking, he himself was terrible at lying and keeping secrets, but it seemed like Louis was a pro. Which made him wonder if Louis had any secrets, probably. Harry has some of his own. Maybe one day there will a be a time where they have no secrets. He averted his gaze from Louis to Anne and he was surprised to see a smile on her face.