~the real Chap 18~

SINCE I TAKE SUCH A LONG TIME TO UPDATE IM GONNA PUT THIS LITTLE RECAP OF EVERYTHING RIGHT HERE...OR YOU CAN READ THE WHOLE BOOK AGAIN AND HAVE YOUR MEMORY REFRESEHD (that's probably what I would do lol) BUT IF YOU DON'T FEEL LIKE SWIPING UP, READ THIS: blah blah blah Danielle and Eleanor know about Larry and stuff then briana found out Eleanor and louis "broke up" and later at the game, harry noticed stan and louis acting weird and harry thinks its because stan found out that louis was the one that told the principal that he was bullying harry but it was actually because stan found out elounor broke up and so harry confesses to louis that its his fault stan knows because niall yelled it out in newspaper club and briana heard and probably told stan. All was forgiven and now theyre having a sleepover :D

When they arrived in Harry's bedroom, the first thing Harry did was jump onto his bed and patted the spot next to him, signaling for Louis to join him. Louis jumped next to him and scooted closer so their arms were pressed against eachother. It took a mere few seconds before Harry nuzzled his way under Louis's arm and they were in full on cuddle position.

"What do you want to do?" Louis murmured against the top of Harry's head.

"This," the younger boy replied firmly.

"C'mon Haz, let's watch a movie or something."

"Mh, no, you're too warm" Harry groaned holding on tighter.

"Come on baby, let go, and get up," Louis said brushing Harry's curls away from his eyes.

"Baby?" Harry chuckled, tucking his face further into Louis's side to hide the blush on his cheeks.

"Yes, because you're acting like one," Louis remarked playfully.

"Hey!"

"And also because you're my baby," Louis said, pinching Harry's cheek causing the younger boy to squeal and let go. There was that damned blush again. Harry noticed that Louis was being more affectionate than usual. Probably to try and make up for whatever he felt guilty for. Or maybe Louis was just a touchy-feely person like Harry. At the moment he couldn't be bothered to care because he would take any affection from Louis he could get.

The went down to the basement and turned on Netflix. They resumed their cuddling positions before turning on Cupcake Wars. They watched one episode, making comments about which contestants they were routing for and which cupcakes looked the best. By the end of it they were both really hungry, and really craving cupcakes.

Harry grinned before grabbing Louis's hand and rushing him up the stairs. With no explanation Harry started pulling random bowls and ingredients out of cabinets while Louis stared in amusement, letting his boyfriend do his thing.

Once he was finished, he turned to Louis and said simply, "You ready to make cupcakes?"

~):)~

Two hours later, they were back in the basement with a tray full of cupcakes (yes, they left quite a few for Anne and Steve who were sleeping upstairs since it was already later when they got home from the game). Louis still had a bit of frosting on his cheek which Harry put there as a matter of fact, but it was even since Louis did sprinkle some flour in Harry's hair while he was busy whisking. (Louis didn't know how).

After they both finished about 3 cupcakes and another episode of Cupcake Wars, they were tired and Harry was dozing off until he heard a whisper in his ear.

"Baby, wake up. Wake up let's play a game," Louis said pulling on Harry's hand to sit him up.

"Mh, yeah what game?"

"Never have I ever," Louis said with a smug grin on his face.

"Really? I'll probably win," he teased, knowing obviously Louis was much more adventurous than Harry who was a goodie-two-shoes. He had probably never done any of the things Louis would ask.