~Chapter 11~

Harry woke up smiling and was like that throughout breakfast, on the bus and until he entered the school. He went through all of his classes constantly checking the clock until lunch time came around.

      It's not like he didn't like his other classes, they just weren't as fun, and they weren't learning about anything that interested Harry. He still tried and got A's of course. which was usually boring. He came from computer science class to the cafeteria where the majority of the time was spent chatting with Niall, Jan and Liam who sat with him. They rushed down to the cafeteria because the seats filled up quick and they didn't want to be the ones who had to stand.

      They went through the line which took forever, Harry was hungry and it was Taco Tuesday so there were extra people in line. They sat down at their usual table Niall slamming down his tray causing the other two boys to jump.

      "You guys would not believe the day I've been having!" the blonde sighed loudly, hinting at them to ask about it.

      When he was met with nothing but silence he groaned and started his rant about how his mom took his phone, then Sarah on the bus is mad at him for lying to her about being a natural blonde (which Harry might've accidentally let slip out), then his journalism teacher accused him of plagiarizing Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. to which Niall replied that he can have dreams too, so instead of getting a zero for the assignment, he got a detention for having an attitude.

      "And now I've forgotten to get my ketchup!" Niall threw his arms up dramatically then suddenly snapped his head towards Harry, "Harreeehhhh."

     "Fine, fine I'm going," he laughed as he started to walk towards the condiment stand. He kept his head down, not liking all the heads turning when he walked passed them.

      He got a couple ketchup packets and was about to walk back when he saw out of the corner of his eye, someone familiar. The same leather jacket, the same dark hair and solemn eyes. Zayn was sitting at the only round table next to the garbage cans, alone.

      He walked towards the other boy until he was standing in front of him. Zayn peered up, in the middle of taking a bite of his sandwich.

     "Erm-hi," he said after swallowing the food.

      "Hey, do you wanna sit with us?" Harry asked as he pointed over to his table.

      "Oh, it's okay I'm fine," Zayn replied but Harry could tell he was faking the smile displayed on his face.

      "Oh come on now, let's go!" Harry laughed and grabbed his arm, Zayn's other one was holding the lunch tray. He brought him over and sat him down in the chair next to him and across from Liam, whose eyes widened at the sight of the stranger now sitting at his table.

     "Guys this is Zayn," Harry announced to the group happily then sitting down next to him.

      "'Ello Zayn, I'm Jan," she said giving her signature warm smile.

      "H-hi Zayn, I'm Liam," he said slowly, like he was in a trance or something.

      "Hello Zayn, I'm Niall and are you gonna eat that?" Niall asked, pointing to the untouched apple slices on Zayn's plate.

      "No," Zayn laughed and handed over the small tray, "here you go."

      They talked for the next twenty minutes until the bell rang and they had to go to their next class. Completely unaware that Louis, on the other side of the cafeteria sitting with Stan and some other players on the football team, was watching them with jealousy.