Keanu Reeves ⌲ I Love You

You and Keanu were walking along the street hand in hand

You and Keanu were walking along the street hand in hand. It was a warm summer's night and you two were trying to find a spot to eat. You had been going out for a couple of months now and you have desperately wanted to say those three special words to him for around a month and a half but you were scared that he wouldn't think of you the same way.

You were laughing hard, so hard that you had tears coming out of your eyes. Keanu was dancing and skipping around and because you were holding onto his hand you were flinging about behind him.  He started spinning you around and singing 'I've Had The Time Of My Life'. You couldn't control yourself you were so happy. People were either looking at you fondly or as if you were on drugs. Keanu spun you around twice and dipped you. When you stand back up, trying to balance yourself by holding onto Keanu's shoulders you accidentally blurt out. 'I love you, Keanu.' Everything stops. You stop laughing and he looks at you shocked. Before you can run away he starts smiling and looking really bashful.

'I love you too (Y/N). More than you know.' He kisses you slowly and you start walking again, both a blushing mess. 

--- 

I fuckin love Keanu 

Thanks for reading ☻ 

xxx