Joey Trotta ⌲ Sneaking In

Sneaking into your boyfriend's room you see him half asleep on his bed

Sneaking into your boyfriend's room you see him half asleep on his bed. He had only his jeans and his converses on and he was looking pretty damn fine. You tip-toe up to the bed and lean against the bunk so he'd be able to see you.

'Hey handsome.' Joey looked up in disgust, thinking that it was Billy, but when he noticed it was you he sat up quickly with a massive smile.

'Oh my god (Y/N) what are you doing here?!' He jumped off of the bed and enveloped you in a massive hug, and because he wasn't wearing a shirt you could feel his exposed torso and arms which made you flustered.

'Well I wanted to see you so Billy snuck me in.' He squeezed you even tighter, placing a kiss on your forehead. You leaned your head on his chest, trying to get as close to him as you possibly could.

'I'm so glad you're here (Y/N), god I missed you so much.' He leaned back which made you raise your head. Joey looked from your eyes to your lips, slowly leaning in. You lifted your head to meet his lips, kissing him with as much passion you could. His hands tangle in your hair while you wrap your arms around his waist, unintentionally letting out a moan. You didn't realise how long you had been kissing the boy but it got to the point where you had run out of breath and sadly needed a break. You both pull away painting.

'Wow... thanks for that.' You look over at a traumatised Billy.

'Oh, sorry Billy! I forgot you were here.' You blush and hide your face in the crook of Joey's neck giggling.

'So how long are you here for babe?' You kiss Joey's cheek and quickly run your fingers through his hair once, letting your hand rest on his shoulder.

I was planning on laying low for the next couple of days and see how long I can last here? Mum thinks I'm on a school camp and I figured if I wore your clothes I'd blend in pretty well.' Joey laughed and kissed your temple.

'We can see how you go. Plus I'm sure Billy will be glad he has another friend to scheme with.' You look over at Billy and he's furiously nodding.

You got away with it for almost a week but the plan stopped working when you two were caught in a closet making out. You got kicked out straight away but it was worth it because you were able to see your boyfriend again.

---

I don't have much experience with writing about people kissing so please ignore that haha

If you have any advice on how to fix my inability to write about people kissing it would be really useful 👍

(the gif was really small and didn't have much to do with the imagine so I added in a picture of shirtless Joey Trotta to make up for it... and also because he's super pretty)

Thanks again for reading! I'm really enjoying writing these ☻

xxx