Robert Downey Jr ⌲ Library Chats

Hidden in the back of the library you huff, falling down into the creaky old computer chair

Hidden in the back of the library you huff, falling down into the creaky old computer chair. You logged on, pulling out your notes ready to finish off your assignment. Unfortunately, you couldn't afford to buy yourself a computer, so during all your lunch breaks over the last week you've had to come into the library to research and write this boring essay. Bonus was that you never saw another person while you were in there, you could pop on your earphones and live in your own world.

Finally, you were writing your last paragraph when you hear the library door slam open. Your nose scrunches up and your eyebrows knit together, everybody knows you gotta be quiet in the library?? You lift yourself over the computer so you could see who made the ruckus, Robert Downey Jr. What's a popular kid like Downey doing in the library? You shrug, going back to your assignment.

Soon you feel a body sit down on the seat next to you, rolling over until the chair taps your arm. You groan and mutter 'can I help you?' still focused on your homework.

'Well you seem to be in a mood' The boy chuckles. You look up with wide eyes.

'Oh, Robert, hey. Um are you wanting the computer?'

He leaned back smirking. 'Nah, just came to chat.'

'Well sorry to disappoint but I got an assignment to finish.' You turn back to your work, putting your earphones back on. Wait what am I doing? I can't talk to Robert like that??

Robert was shocked, nobody turned down his flirting, this hasn't happened before. He let out a small laugh, what now? He sat up with a smile. 'Guess I'll wait here till you're done.'

You roll your eyes, typing away. 'Sure dude, whatever.' Robert gets up, walking away. He then walks around to the other side of the desk, leaning on top of the computer, holding himself up with his hands, chest pressed against the back of the computer.

'Just ignore me, finish that assignment.' He had a sly smile, resting his head against his fist.

You let out a laugh, what does this kid want so bad? You get stuck back into the assignment, checking the references and making sure there weren't any errors. You got up, walking to the printer to collect your finally finished work. Robert followed close behind. 'So I guess you're done?'

'You bet. So what did you wanna talk about so bad?'

'Ah nothing really, you know just what's up with you, how's life?' He looked around the library, fidgeting and playing with his hair. Before you could respond he steps forward, looking into your eyes. 'Come with me to the movies Friday night.'

'Uh, what?'

He smiles, brushing a stray hair from your face. 'You know, you're pretty cute and smart. I wanna hang with you.'

You laugh and blush, staring at the boy. Who would've thought the most popular kid in school was into you?

'Sure, sounds fun.' You pick up the paper, shaking your head at the boy with a smile. 'I'll see you at 7 - I'm picking the movie by the way.'

Robert puts his hands in his pockets, rocking on the balls of his feet with a smile. 'Can't wait, I'll buy the popcorn.'  

---

Woahhhhh two days in a row?!?? 

Thanks for reading ☻

xxx