Billy Tepper ⌲ Secret Girlfriend

The guys had never seen Billy's girlfriend before yet they always heard so much about her

The guys had never seen Billy's girlfriend before yet they always heard so much about her. Billy would talk about her 'girlfriend' for hours on end, and there would always be something new to say about her which puzzled the boys since he can't leave the campus to see her. They would check by his room sometimes and he'd be on his phone talking to 'her'. They tried talking to his best friend Joey about it as well, which he replied with 'She's cool'. One day the boys were fed up of hearing about this girl and let it all out.

'Billy would you just shut up!' Hank slammed his fists on the cafeteria table.

'Woah what?'

'Yeah Billy can you stop going on and on about your 'girlfriend'' Snuffy huffed using air quotation marks when he said girlfriend.

'Pfft really guys you don't believe me? Even though Joey has met her and told you about her? Well luckily enough there's an open day next week I'll invite her to that and then you'll be able to meet her.' There was a mutter of 'yeah sure' and 'okay' from the boys around the table.

The day came and Billy was waiting by the fence for (Y/N) to show up. The boys were hanging in the quad because they honestly thought nobody would show. Minutes later through the gate Billy saw you in a white dress.

'Woah (Y/N) you look beautiful!' He gave you a short kiss and grabbed your hand, leading you through the school.

'Well I didn't know if I needed to dress up or anything I haven't been to one of these things before.' Soon you were in front of his friends, all of them staring up at you bug-eyed. 'Hi I'm (Y/N), Billy's girlfriend... and you are?' The boys were speechless, Ricardo almost fainted. You scanned along the boys faces until you saw a familiar one. 'Oh my god - Joey!' Joey jumped up and gave you a massive hug.

'Hey (Y/N) I haven't seen you for months! Not since the last time you snuck in.' Joey whispered the last part but all they boys could still hear.

'She's been here before?!' Hank looked at Billy.

'Of course she has asshole she's my girlfriend.' That day the boys decided they would never question Billy again. 

--- 

I just finished watching My Own Private Idaho and I gotta be honest I am completely confused

but anyway...

Thanks for reading! ☻

xxx