Wil Wheaton ⌲ Supermarket Puns

You needed to go do the grocery shopping for the week so you figured you would drag Wil along too

You needed to go do the grocery shopping for the week so you figured you would drag Wil along too. After all he does live in the house as well.

'Wil baby we're going grocery shopping.'

'Mkay babe.' Wil gets up and follows you to the car. When you got to the supermarket things were kind of boring, you weren't really talking to each other so you decided to spice it up a bit. You picked up a orange and tried to hold in your laughter.

'Hey Wil?' He turns around and looks at you.

'I thought you said we didn't need or-'

'Orange you glad you came with me?' Wil laughs and shakes his head, walking off to get the next ingredient. 'Don't you think we make a great pear?'

'(Y/N) you don't even like pears!' Wil walks over to the tomatoes so you run up to him and lean against the display.

'Wil I love you from my head tomatoes.' He gives you a blank look, sighs and kisses your cheek.

'Okay (Y/N) I love you too.' You stay quiet for a while until you see another opportunity.

'Peas don't be mad but I'm not going to stop.' Wil stops what he's doing and rolls his eyes. It made you laugh because of how sassy it was, you could tell how annoyed he was which egged you on.

'Are you telling me that you don't carrot all about my puns?' You put on a pouty face as he looked at you.

'They're really fucking annoying.' Wil walks off and you giggle, muttering that means they're good.

'Fine! I'll wrap it up.'

'Thank you.' Wil sighs, he either didn't notice your pun or tried to ignore it. You noticed he was getting some stuff to make chili and you couldn't help yourself. As if you were going to stop.

'Y'know it's kind of chili in this aisle don't you think Wil?' You snort and Wil looks at you fuming.

'Oh my God (Y/N) can you stop now? Please?' You walk up to him and smile, you grab his hand and he sighs.

'Fine Wil I'll stop. But can I please make just one more?' He rolls his eyes again and groans out fine. You pick up a bag of hershey's kisses and hold it up. 'Kiss and makeup?' Wil chuckles and smiles.

'Of course.' He leans down to give you a quick kiss. 'Let's go check out now before you say anything you'll regret.' You both laugh, knowing that you probably Wil.

--- 

Did you see any of my extra sneaky puns? 😏

Thanks for reading! ☻

xxx