Ferris Bueller ⌲ Prom Night

Requested by @malyourpal ♥ 

Tonight was finally here. After waiting patiently for months, it was finally prom night. You finished putting your bright lipstick on and adjusted your earrings. Stepping back to admire yourself in the mirror, you smile. You looked gorgeous in your tight red dress. It was a full length, off the shoulder dress with a slit down the side that went up mid thigh. You felt like a hollywood star getting ready for a movie premiere. I hope ferris likes it. As the thought came to your head, you heard someone ring the doorbell. You squealed, fixing your hair as you run down the stairs as fast as you can in your heels. You stop halfway down the stairs, unable to move. You and ferris locked eyes. He looked so handsome in his black suit, with of course a red bowtie to match your dress. He smiled and laughed to himself.

'Wow (Y/N), you look incredible.' You finished walking down the stairs, tucking a loose strand of hair behind your ear.

'Thanks bueller you don't look to bad yourself.' He laughed. You said goodbye to your parents and walked out to the car Ferris hired for you two, Cameron and his date. You two had the best time, singing along to all the songs, stuffing your face with food and dancing all night. It was at the point of the night when most of the students had left to go to the next party, but there were still a few of you left. A slow song had been on, so you and Ferris were swaying softly in time with the music. You had your head on Ferris' shoulder while his head was resting on yours.

'Man I'm so glad I asked you (Y/N), I've had the best night ever.' You look up at the boy and smile.

'Thanks for asking me Ferris.' You sigh. 'This has been one of the best nights of my life too.' Soon the dj changed from a slow song to Pride (In the name of love) by U2. You laughed and grabbed Ferris' hand, dragging him to the center of the dance floor. You started dancing like crazy, not caring about those around you. Ferris grabbed your hands with a smile, stopping you from dancing. He leaned in, cupping one of your cheeks for a slow, passionate kiss. You wrap your arms around the boys torso, sighing into the kiss. You lean back once you hear Cameron and his girl whistling and laughing.

'Hey! Beat it Cameron!' You laugh at how annoyed Ferris is. Cameron raises his arms in surrender and walks away with his date. You pull Ferris in and continue dancing to one of your favourite songs. 

--- 

Thanks for reading! If you have a request please let me know ☻

xxx