Johnny Lawrence ⌲ First Impressions

You were aimlessly walking around the streets, trying to figure out what your new town was like

You were aimlessly walking around the streets, trying to figure out what your new town was like. Soon you came across a cool looking karate dojo so you decided to check it out. This might be interesting. Walking in you notice a cute blonde boy at the front of the group, getting everyone to jab punch. You sit down on the closest bench to check everything out. It would be cool to know karate. Soon the boys separated into groups, the blonde one immediately walking over to you. He stood in front of you with his arms crossed.

'Can I help you?' He raised his eyebrows. You were taken back by his attitude but decided to be polite.

'Uh yeah, I guess. I was wondering if I'd be able to sign up.' The boy scoffs, making you screw up your face.

'Yeah girls don't train here.' He laughed as though it was obvious. You crossed your arms and stood up.

'And why is that?' He shrugged and smiled.

'Girls aren't strong enough.' Stating it as though it was a fact. You rolled your eyes, grabbing your stuff and walked out.

'You can go fuck yourself, buddy.' You left in a huff and stomped down the street. Soon you hear heavy footsteps behind you and and a hand tug at your arm. You turn around and see that the person holding onto you was the boy from the dojo, so you continue to walk.

'Wait! Please listen to me.' You turn around and click your tongue. He lets go of your arm and starts fiddling with his fingers. 'I'm really sorry about what I said. It's just what sensei says. Now that I say it out loud I know how stupid it sounds. I really need to stop listen to that guy.' He awkwardly laughs and you can tell that the apology is genuine.

'Hey it's okay, but you need to work on your social skills.' He laughs and extends his hand.

'I'm Johnny by the way.' You shake his hand and smile.

'(Y/N).'

'Hey if you want to learn karate I could teach you? I'm pretty good so you'll have a great teacher.' You laugh at the boy.

'Yeah okay, why not. I guess I'll see you around, sensei.' You right down your number and hand it to the boy, walking off with a smile. Maybe he's not as mean as he seems. 

--- 

I realise that Johnny is an actual ass but sometimes a girl's gotta dream, you know?

Thanks for reading! ☻

xxx