Cameron Frye ⌲ A Date

'You can do it Cameron, pick up the phone

'You can do it Cameron, pick up the phone.' Ferris patted Cameron on the back with a smile. Finally he had decided to ask his crush out. Cameron didn't know this but (Y/N) really liked him too, hoping that one day he would finally build up the courage to call her.

'You promise you'll stay here and help me right? I don't want to screw up.' Ferris rolled his eyes at the nervous boy and let out a short laugh.

'Of course buddy just call her already.' Cameron picked up the phone and shook it with a grin. He was so nervous. He quickly typed your number, knowing that he would back out if he hesitated at all. The phone rings and Cameron starts to regret everything.

---

You were sitting on your bed, reading your favourite book when your phone startled you. Who would be calling? You hesitantly pick up the phone.

'Uh... hello?' The line is silent so you try again. 'Is anyone there?' You hear someone whispering.

'Uh yes! Hey (Y/N) it's Cameron... from school.' You felt your heart leap in your chest.

'Yeah Cameron I know who you are.' You giggle nervously. 'So why you calling?'

'Ferris -shit- I can't do this!' You hear Cameron whisper.

'Cameron?'

'Cameron! Grow a pair and ask her!' You hear Ferris yell in the background.

'Uhh well, you see (Y/N)... I-I really like you. So um...' Your eyes widen, is he really asking you out?! 'Would you want to go to the movies on Friday?'

'Give me a second Cameron I just need to check my schedule...' You gently place the phone down on your bed, slowly grabbing your pillow and screaming into it. You were so excited. Quickly picking up the phone again, you respond. 'Yeah Friday's good! I guess I'll see you then.' You giggle, hearing Cameron let out a breath.

'Awesome! I'll see you then (Y/N). See ya later.'

'See ya Cameron.' You hang up the phone, jumping off of your bed and start to dance around like a lunatic. Little did you know Cameron was doing the same thing. 

--- 

Thanks for reading! ☻

xxx