C. Thomas Howell ⌲ Anniversary

Requested by @ponyboy_howell ♥ 

You stomped through the cafeteria, slamming your tray onto the table as you sit down

'Whoa (Y/N) are you okay?' Your best friend asked, confused why you were so mad. You huffed and looked at her. You started to explain that today was Thomas and your anniversary, something that you thought was really important but he had forgotten all about.

'He's been ignoring me all day! What asshole does that?!' You slam your head on the table, trying not to get upset. Soon Thomas sits down at your table and you slowly raise your head.

'Hey guys, what's up?' He smiles, stealing a fry from your plate. At this point if you were a cartoon, you would have had steam coming out of your ears. Your friend gets up and pats Thomas on the back.

'Dude you have seriously screwed up.' Thomas looked at you puzzled.

'ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!' At this point you didn't care if you were making a scene, you were too mad.

'What?!'

'You are such a jackass! Today was our anniversary and you don't even care! You couldn't even say good morning to me today!' You shake your head and get up. You can hear him calling out but you don't turn around. Thomas panics, standing on the table and shouting as loud as he can. At this point all the people who hadn't turned around to watch yet were now staring. The whole cafeteria was silent. You stopped walking but you still refused to turn around.

'(Y/N)!I love you! Please just listen to me.' Thomas stops, looking around. Everyone was staring intently, as if they were at the movies- all they needed was some popcorn. Thomas takes a breath and continues. '(Y/N), I didn't want to tell you but I've been trying to plan out our afternoon, that's why I hadn't spoken to you. I just got carried away with planning.' You turned around with your arms crossed. Yeah, right. 'I was going to take you out for dinner, you know - your favourite pizza place? I had organised with the owners that they would play all of your favourite songs and, and then we would go to the park and have a picnic with all of your favourite desserts! I can't even explain how sore my arms are from making cupcakes all morning - I've been up since 3! I just wanted to make it perfect, but instead I ruined the day for you and I'm so sorry.' He ran his hands through his hair roughly, pulling out a bouquet of bright red roses from his bag. 'I hope you can forgive me (Y/N), because you are my everything.' Everyone's head turned in your direction, waiting for a response. You smile, walking over to the table. You climb up, holding Thomas' hands.

'You did all of that for me?' He looks down bashfully.

'Of course (Y/N), you mean the world to me.' You lift his chin up with your finger, giving him a sweet kiss. Thomas deepens the kiss, pulling you closer. The whole cafeteria starts going crazy, clapping, whistling and calling out. You laugh and look around.

'You wanna ditch and get some pizza?' You look up hopefully at Thomas.

'Sounds great, I know just the place.' You walk out of the cafeteria hand in hand, ready for the best anniversary date ever. 

--- 

Thanks for reading! I hope you all enjoyed ☻

xxx