Keanu Reeves ⌲ Day at the Beach

Keanu turns his car off with a huff

Keanu turns his car off with a huff. He leans back, running a hand slowly through his hair.

'Oh man, what am I gonna do?' Closing his eyes he sees you again. There you are, sitting in front of him, giggling while playing with the ends of your hair. When you finally stopped laughing and looked at him, his heart exploded while staring deep into your gorgeous eyes.

'Shit.' Keanu jumped out of his car, grabbing his surfboard and running out to the water.

As he paddles out into the deep, cold water he resists the urge to think about you. Your beautiful smile, the sound of your laugh, the feeling of your hand in his.

When a big enough wave came, Keanu jumps up, but slips and gets dunked underwater.

He swims back up to the surface, spluttering and trying to get up on his surfboard again.

'Ughhh what's the use, this isn't working!' Keanu paddles back to the beach, annoyed with his failed attempt to keep his mind off of you - your lips, your eyes, your soft thighs.

He dumps his surfboard with the rest of his stuff on the beach and storms over to the taps, turning it on and burying himself under the water.

'What has she done to me? I'm going crazy.' Keanu groans. Soon he feels a set of hands placed on his back, slowly moving down into a hug from behind.

'Guess who?' He hears you giggle.

Keanu swings around to see you in a small bikini, showing off your beautiful curves. He gives you a tight hug, wanting to feel his skin against yours.

'(Y/N), what are you doing here?!'

You rest a hand on his cheek with a smile. 'Just having a beach day with a couple of friends. I'm thinking about ditching though. Wanna go for a swim?'

Keanu smiles while you grab his hand and pull him down to the water. As you get to the shore, Keanu stops and tugs on your arm. You stop and look at him with a smile. He pulls you into his arms and kisses you. You smile, kissing Keanu back and wrapping your arms around his neck, deepening the kiss. He wraps one arm tightly around your back and the other buried deep in your hair. The kiss was slow and passionate, lasting for what felt like forever but was still too short. As you both lean back you knew how the other felt.

'I know it hasn't been that long (Y/N) but I'm desperately in love with you.' He kisses the back of your hand.

'I love you too, Keanu.' 

---

Thank you for reading! Hope you like ☻

xxx