John Bender ⌲ Closet

Bender had just been kicked out of the library and you wanted to see him

Bender had just been kicked out of the library and you wanted to see him. Once you knew the coast was clear you climbed up through the vents and found John in a storage cupboard. You opened the vent and dropped through quietly. John looked at you and smirked.

'Missed me already?' You fix your hair and look at the boy.

'Of course. Those people got boring so I had to find some sort of entertainment somehow.' John stood up and crossed his arms, slowly walking over to you.

'Am I the entertainment?' He licks his lips and smirks.

'You can at least try.' He puts his hands on your waist as you wrap your arms around his neck. He slowly leans in, drawing out the anticipation. He then kisses you hard and fast. You run your hands through his hair and softly tug, making him sigh. He licks your bottom lip, asking for entrance which you deny. You smile into the kiss, knowing that your annoying him. He squeezes your hips, trying to make you moan so he can further the kiss. You step back and peck his lips quickly.

'Well I think that's enough for one day. I'll see you back in the library, Bender.' John sighs and sits back down as you start to climb through the vent.

'I'll see you then (Y/N).' 

--- 

Thanks for reading! ☻

xxx