River Phoenix ⌲ Hair

You dropped your purse on the kitchen bench with a huff

You dropped your purse on the kitchen bench with a huff. You and River were in the middle of an argument, he told you that he was over at Wil's place practicing lines but instead you found him shopping at the mall. Yeah it wasn't that big of a deal, it wasn't like he was cheating or anything, but you were too far into the argument to back out now. And you had sort of forgotten how the argument started.

'You lied to me, okay! You know how I feel about that!' You cross your arms and stare at River.

'I didn't really! I was at Wil's but then we went out, that's all!' He tucked a loose bit of hair behind his ear and your breath hitched. He glanced up at you and smirked, you swore under your breath. He just remembered your weakness.

'You could have called me.' You looked around the room, avoiding River's stare. He ran a hand through his hair and tried to catch you attention.

'Come on babe you gotta look at me so we can talk.' You turned around, refusing to fall into the trap of his hair. He smirked, knowing he got you. River walks up behind you and wraps his arms around your waist. 'I'm sorry (Y/N), I didn't mean to lie to you, next time I'll call you baby.' You turn around and look up at your boyfriend. He runs his fingers through his hair again and you bite your lip.

'It's okay River, I'm sorry. I'm so overprotective it's stupid.' He kisses your nose.

'No it's not stupid, I love that you care. You know what's stupid? This argument.' The both of you laugh. You tuck a piece of hair behind River's ear as he places his hand on your cheek. He starts to rub circles with his thumb on your cheek, you close your eyes and sigh.

'I love you, River.' You pull on his neck so that you can kiss his lips. He kisses back straight away, your lips softly melting together. He leans back and rests his forehead against yours.

'I love you too, (Y/N).' 

--- 

I had to put two gifs in because they were both too good ♥♥♥

→ It's been two days since my last upload  oops haha 

Well anyway thanks for reading! ☻

xxx