Cameron Frye ⌲ Homework

Request by @Aradia_the_Unwanted  

I hope you like it! ♥

--- 

You growl, tossing another piece of paper in the bin

You growl, tossing another piece of paper in the bin. For your next English assignment you were supposed to write a story about what you wanted to do after school, and of course, you were drawing blanks. You roughly run your fingers through your red hair mumbling to yourself 'what does it matter, I'm in school who cares about what comes next?'

'Sofia' you hear your mum call. 'Cameron's here!' You groan, swivelling around in your chair so you could see the door. Cameron walks in with a big smile. Plopping himself down in the center of your bed.

'Hey Fifi, how are you?' He says sympathetically. Your eyes swirl a cloudy grey colour and cameron can tell you're upset.

'Not good! I have no idea what I'm supposed to write for this assignment! How did you do it?' You collapse next to him on the bed. Cameron chuckles to himself and starts patting your head.

'I don't know, I kinda just started writing and then all of a sudden I had a story.'

You roll your eyes. 'Wow, real helpful.'

'Well I'm sorry Fifi I can't write this for you, you know.'

'Yeah but some help would be great.' You let out a long sigh and sit up. Cameron moves himself so he's sitting directly in front of you. He reaches out and places a soft hand on your cheek.

'Sofie I know you can do this. I know it can be hard thinking about the future but I know you'll come up with something. Even if you focus on something small you want to make sure happens, I know you'll be just fine.' He kisses your forehead, making you relax. Your eyes change again, slowly turning green.

Cameron smiles, noticing the difference in your eyes 'I'll sit right here and wait until your finished. If you need me I'm happy to help but you know you have to do this on your own.'

Slowly you get up with a small smile on your face.

'I know exactly what to write about.' It all came flooding into your head. Soon you were writing so much you couldn't stop, going hundreds of words over the limit. You put your pen down with a satisfied sigh. You spin around, getting out of your chair and collapsing on Cameron.

'You get it done?'

'Yeah, I'm so glad that's over'. You ended up laying there for a while, just hugging Cameron. He sits up, propped on his elbow so he can look at you.

'What did you end up writing about?' You sigh as a soft blush finds its way onto your cheeks.

'I wrote about us.' You chuckle. 'The only thing I really know about my future is that I want you to be there with me. I love you, Cameron.'

Cameron looks at you with a expression you couldn't quite pinpoint.

'Sofie, I've seen your eyes turn all sorts of colours but this is the first time that I've seen you with blue eyes.' He laughs.

'Wait, blue? They've never been blue before.'

'Maybe they turn blue when you're in love.' You blush and shove Cameron lightly.

'Thats super cheesy. But maybe you're right.' Cameron leans in, slowly kissing you with as much passion and love he could muster.

'I love you too, Sofie. So much more than you realise.' 

----

Feel free to request anything! ♥

Thanks for reading ☻

xxx