Keanu Reeves ⌲ Love

'

'...and that's why I don't think it would work between us.' The boy puts on a fake smile and touches your hand from across the table, startling you back into reality. Your crush had been leading you on and then finally when you thought he was really into you, he told you he didn't like you. You retracted your hand and walked out of the cafe without saying a word, heading straight towards your best friend's house. You start banging on the door and try to hold back your angry tears.

'Keanu! Please open up I need you!' You hear running inside and soon the door burst open to reveal a sleepy Keanu.

'Woah (Y/N) what's up?' He lead you inside and sat you on the couch. He grabbed you a box of tissues, noticing you were on breaking point, and sat down in front of you. 'What happened?'

You spilled everything, how embarrassed you felt about the boy and how you had fallen for him again. Keanu didn't say anything and when you were finished he slowly got up and sat next to you on the couch, looking away.

'I-I just wish that someone would actually like me Keanu. Why doesn't anyone like me?' You whimper and look at the boy who shakes his head.

'(Y/N) how haven't you noticed? I'm always there for you, always complimenting you and you still haven't noticed?' You stare at the boy with wide tear stained eyes.

'Keanu what are you saying?' He turned to face you and softy grabbed your hands.

'(Y/N) I've been in love with you for years now, how have you not seen?' He sighed and looked around the room before bringing his attention back to you. '(Y/N), will you give me a chance? Because I would never hurt you like he has.' You had never realised Keanu had feelings for you, but now that it had been said out loud you knew it was true. Nobody had ever looked after you the way t Keanu had. You placed a hand on his cheek and kissed him softly. He reacted straight away and placed his hands on your waist, breathing a sigh of relief. You had never felt happier, the previous events of today were long gone from your memory. All of your attention was on the beautiful, loving boy in front of you. 

---- 

~Don't mind me just wishing this was real~

 Thanks for reading! ☻

xxx