John Stamos ☾ Wedding Day

requested by @justdesire ♥

Looking at yourself in the mirror you take a deep breath, running your hands down your long lacey, white dress

Looking at yourself in the mirror you take a deep breath, running your hands down your long lacey, white dress. Today was the day you were marrying the love of your live. You quickly dab away a small tear before it could ruin your makeup with a smile, knowing that there won't be much point as soon as you see him. A squeal caught you off guard, your best friend slash maid of honour wrapped her arms around you tightly.

'(Y/N)! I can't believe today's your wedding day! You look so gorgeous.' She fixed your veil with a smile. 'John is one lucky guy.' She pulled your arm along, out of the room and down the hall, right in front of the huge church doors. There, with tears in his eyes was your father.  You wrapped your arm around his, giving it a tight squeeze. 'I can't believe my baby's getting married today.' He gave you a kiss on your temple and patted your hand lightly.

'I'm so excited, Dad. I can't wait to see him.'

And with that, the doors were pulled open, and it was like time stood still. The church was filled to the brim with family and friends, all looking at you with the widest smiles. And right down at the end of a long red carpet covered in your favourite flowers was your future husband. In an adoring trance, he couldn't keep his eyes off of you as soon as you entered the room. He laughed to himself, wiping away a tear and turning to his best men, because he couldn't decide on one, Bob and Dave. 'Ain't I lucky boys, she's an angel! She's so beautiful.'

Soon tears start streaming down your face the closer you get to John, eyes locked together. You couldn't see anyone else in the room at this point, he was all that mattered to you. Your father gave you a loving pat on the back and let go of your arm. 'I love you, (Y/N).'

'Love you too, Dad.' You gave him one last quick hug and turned to your love, his hand already extended to take yours. You walk up the last step, holding tightly to John's soft hand, now standing right in front of him. Struggling to hold back his tears, John smiled while squeezing your hands.

'And now it's time for the vows.'

'Man, I've been dreaming about this day for so long (Y/N). I knew I'd be seeing you walk down the aisle since our first date. I could never have imagined you'd look as stunning as you do!' You quickly wiped away a tear as your heart exploded with butterflies. 'You have made me the luckiest man in the world and I promise to make it up to you for the rest of our lives. I'll make you breakfast in bed on the days you can't be bothered to get up, cover your forehead in kisses when you're down and listen to you patiently when you need to vent. Through the happy times and the sad, I promise my love will never waiver and I'll always be your number one fan.'

At this point you both were a mess. 'I love you so much John.'

'I adore you (Y/N), and I'll never stop loving you.'

'I now pronounce you man and wife, you may kiss the bride!' John immediately pulls you close by the waist. Almost like a magnet, your lips are drawn together in a passionate kiss. Finally, you were married to your best friend. Life never looked so good.

--- 

Thanks for reading! Sorry it's been so long - I'm hoping to try and write some more while stuck in quarantine ☼

Love you all and hope you enjoyed  ☻  

(ps: I like the moon, I think I'll keep it)