~Intro~

If you want you can-

-or you can read it to get more in sight about Mara and her life

 A couple of quick things... 1) when you see bolded letters like this that means that its an A/n (Author's note) or that its someones thoughts. 2) Most of this story will be based in Mara's point of view but it will most likely change around a bit. 3) I do swear so just beware of that. 4) Feel free to write in the comments about literately anything. 5)Enjoy!!!!!

***

So Mara (Grace) Taylor is a 4'11, 14 year old who left her home go go on a super expensive sea school. Mara looks like this...

(Yes I'm aware that's Maddie Ziegler

(Yes I'm aware that's Maddie Ziegler. Big Fan btw.)

Mara ran away from home because her mom died when she was 5 and her sister committed suicide shortly after and ever since then its been her and her dad. Until one day her dad fell off the wagon and turned to drinking and got very abusive. So Mara packed up everything she could fit in a bag and left to go to the S.S. Tiption and start her new life.

Other than her depressing and totally depressing backstory, She loves to read, sing but never in public, and watch 80's movies for hours upon hours. She's always been the outside loner girl that always has headphones in for some unknown reason. 

And that's pretty much all you need to know about Mara. ENJOY!!!!