Chapter 52: Soundcloud rapper

***

"Okay if you make this goal then you guys get smoothies but if you miss, which you probably will, we get them." Zack told a very focused Cody. 

The four boys were currently playing paper football. The teams were Zack and Woody vs Cody and Marcus. 

"Will you be quiet I'm trying to concentrate." Cody snaps at the other twin. 

Cody flicks the paper when we all her someone shout. "Guess who's back!!!" I recognized the sweet voice of my best friend. 

"Bailey!" Cody and I both shout. He tries to play it off like he didn't just yell excitedly for his ex while I go to give Bailey a hug.

"Omg I missed you, I've been stuck with these idiots." I refer to the boys sitting behind us.

"Well at least there's never a dull moment." She laughs and sits down at the counter. "So what did I miss?"

"Well there's a new girl, her name is Maya. And to be honest she looks a lot like me." I inform the girl. She bursts out laughing.

"How convenient."

"I know that's what I said. But anyways she's pretty cool." I laugh. "But don't you worry she won't replace you."

"Oh I was so worried." She said sarcastically. "So anyone else have big news they would like to fill me in on?"

The absent minded boys looked at each other and looked back at Bailey. 

They just shrugged their shoulders when Marcus thought of something. "Well I'm actually going to write a rap musical."

"Like Hamilton?" Bailey asks. 

"Sorta but better." He says very confidently. "I basing it off of my old hit, Retainer Baby!"

"I've literally never heard of it." I say confused. His face turned to complete shock that I haven't heard his garbage song.

"Its on Soundcloud!!!" He exclaims. I burst out laughing.

 "Omg you're a Soundcloud rapper."

***

"Umm Bailey, why is there dirt in your room?" I ask. 

"Well I'm starting to grow some veggies." She exclaimed showing off her planter. Ever since Bailey got back from her trip she has kinda been more farm like instead of her usual self.

"Wow that sounds...awesome." I say trying to sound supportive.

"Aren't you excited! We can grow all types of food and eat fresh and healthy." She clapped her hands sounding so happy. 

"First of all, for the 2 and half years you've know me, when have I ever ate 'fresh and healthy'?" I quote her. "And second, We?" 

"Omg you're gonna enjoy gardening with me. Some say its relaxing." She tried to reason with me, not losing her optimism.

"And some people also say the earth is flat but that doesn't mean they're right." I clap back at her.

She just rolls her eyes playfully and says, "Oh come on don't knock it till you try it."

"Fine whatever. I guess I'll help you with one."

***

"You know what I love more than funnel cake?" Zack asks as we walk into his newly shared cabin. "Nothing."

"Wow babe thank you." I sarcastically say, knowing he didn't mean it like that.

"I-I didn't- Tiny you know I didn't mean it like that." He stutters and grabs my waist kissing my head with a mouth full of funnel cake. I obviously had to laugh at his actions.

"Guys can you put a pause on being the cutest couple on earth so I can tell you something." Marcus says as he gets up from his spot on the bed.

Zack stops kissing my head but still keeps his arm around my shoulders. "Sorry." He says taking another bite of the funnel cake.

"Okay so I finished my hip hopera, I'm planning on sending it to a hotshot Broadway producer." He plans out.

"Let me see whatcha got." Zack snatches the script out of the hopeful boys' hands. I can tell Zack is confused by the play seeing as they were just notes for a song.

"This is boring. Don't you know that Broadway producers want to see the 'goods'." Zack tells him while doing jazz hands.

"Wait, you might be on to something." Marcus thinks out loud.

"He is?"

"I am?" Zack and I both say at the same time.

"Yeah I could send like a demo video to the producers to see what they think." He exclaimes. "Zack you can be our camera man and Mara can help with makeup. I'll do costumes and  script."

Before I could say anything or turn down his offer, Zack speaks out and says, "Sure why not."

"Oh lord what did we just get ourselves into?"

***

"Holy shit what are you wearing." 

Currently Zack signed us up to help Marcus with his hip hopera about braces or something stupid like that. 

Since Marcus was in charge of the costuming, he is currently wearing a tooth costume with braces attached to it. 

"Well its my costume." He softly says. "Anyways we have to stay focused. Anddddd Action." 

"Aren't I supposed to say that?" Zack asks.

"Just start the damn thing." Marcus yells. Once Zack presses the record button Marcus starts singing.

"The kids in the play ground turned their backs, just because we're all out of whack. It's our fault Camisha sits alone. No texts coming on this girl's phone. We're pointing east, west, north, south. So Camisha's got one ugly mouth."

Marcus suddenly starts to dance around and knocks out a waiter who was walking by. I burst out laughing. 

"Omg this is terrible." I mumble trying to hold my laughter.

*** 

"Ok guys I vamped it up at bit."

As I press play on the music two back up dancers come out from behind Marcus and start dancing. Not very well might I add.

"Now we're straight. Thanks to these braces. But all the kids, they still make faces. Except one boy, who give a grin. Well, he can see past all this tin. We're pointing east, west, north, and south. Camisha's got one ugly mouth."

"Annnnnnd cut." Zack says causing my to sigh in gratefulness that it's finally over.

"Thank god that train wreak of a video is over. I hated every second of it." I say only to Zack. He gives me the same look of 'I know it was so fucking bad.'

"So guys what do you think." Marcus asked. Just as I was about to respond and tell him how bad it was, Zack slapped his hand over my mouth.

"It was great I think the Broadway producers are really gonna think you're something special." The blonde boy encourages making me giggle.

"If you really think so, I should go send this video to the producers now." Marcus cheers as he snatches the camera away from Zack and races to his room.

"I think he should've just stuck with the soundcloud rapping."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys tell me your thoughts on the book I would love to hear from you all.

Vote and comment