Chapter 11- Single and ready to mingle

***

"Hello Women, I'm single and ready to mingle." Zack announced to the whole sky deck. Nobody responded to his announcement so he walked over to me at the juice bar.

"Wow ladies did you hear that, Zack Martin wants to date one of you, or all of you." I acted like I announced it but only Zack was paying attention to me. He laughed which cause me to laugh. 

"So who's your hot date for tonight?" I asked Zack.

"Nobody. Can you believe it, no girls want to go out with me." Zack said acting really surprised.

"What!? Nobody!? That's crazy." I said over exaggerating. "Well if its any constellation no boy has asked me out either." I said truthfully.

 Then it hit me. This is my chance to finally ask him out.

"I-I'm actually free tonight. What are you doing later? I mean we could hang out or something. if you want." I asked SUPER awkwardly.

My mind:

"Y-Yeah that would be great

"Y-Yeah that would be great. I'll pick you up at seven." He said with the biggest smile.

"Actually I have a better idea. Meet me at my cabin at eight." I said.

"Yeah, totally, cool, see you around." He said awkwardly too. He smiled then walk away from the juice bar. OMG I HAVE A DATE WITH ZACK.

***

" This just is so easy.The questions are all about me." London said referring to the dating questionnaire Bailey, London and I were all taking because of the singles cruise.

"Where you dropped on your head as a child?" I asked London shook her head rapidly.

"That's because it's not a test.It's a dating questionnaire." Bailey said.

"Still, I think I have a really good chance of getting an A." She said smiling really big.

"Its not likely." I mumbled.

"Mara come check what I put." Bailey said so I turned toward her. "I answered the first two for real, but then I got bored, so I put in goofy answers." She said.

"Wow these are... interesting." I said looking over her answers. "Unlike you I did my answers truthfully and will be getting my results right about...now." just as I said that my results and my computerized perfect match popped on the screen and OMG...

***

Zack's P.O.V.

"Hey Cods." I said as Cody walked into my room while I was doing homework.

"Only Mara calls me that." Oh Mara just the sound of her name makes me feel all fuzzy inside. " anyways did you steal my computer?" He asks.

"No I took it without asking." I responded.