Chapter 22- James bond who?

A/n this one is probably going to be one of the longer chapters but I know it's gonna like it! Enjoy and don't forget to vote.

***
Zack's P.O.V.

I'M SO BORED! Who knew working would be this boring. We all where working late and no one was around.

Mara said she had to grab something so now I'm stuck with the boy with a stick up his butt.

Cody

"I'm so bored..." Cody whines as he takes a seat at the Juice bar.

"Yeah me too." Just as I whined right back at him Mara came around the corner with a stereo in her hands.

"I'm back and I have an idea of how we could have some fun." She said with the biggest smile on her face. That was one of the biggest reason I liked her, she always could make the situation better. Weather it was with a sarcastic comment or a smile or solving the problem.

"Mr.Moseby doesn't really have that much songs but that's ok because I actually found on I know." She said as she pressed the play button.

As the song started she turned her back to us and walked over to the towel station occasionally swaying her beautiful hips as she sang along to the song.

Both Cody and I were stuck staring at the lovely person in front of us.

She suddenly spun on her head to face us and started dancing in our direction. "Crazy For thinking that my love could hold you... I'm crazy for trying And crazy for crying And I'm crazy for loving You..." she sang. She was an amazing dancer and an even better singer. She kept singing, dancing, and DEFINITELY GIVING ME A BONER until the song ended.

Cody and I clapped for her as she took a bow. "Thank you, Thank you. I'll be here all week." She laughed.

We came to an abrupt stop of clapping when we saw a grappling hook on the balcony of the deck. "Shit, shit, shit, shit." Mara whispered as she grabbed Cody and I and ducked under the counter.

The man took off his mask and he became a middle-aged man, then I was immediately not scared anymore. As we watched him unzip his wetsuit to reveal a tuxedo, a guy with a hood cane up from behind him.

They started punching and kicking at each other. After a couple good punches the man with the hood went down.

"Holy shit!" Cody exclaimed which totally blew our cover.

Suddenly the guy in the tux whips his head towards us and his eyes go the size of golf balls. As he walks over to us the boys start to get kinda shaky.

"Don't say anything. let me do the talking." I whispered to them. They nodded.

He sat down at the bar and stared at us. "That was awesome!" Zack exclaimed earning a eye roll from me.

"Yes, yes it was." He said straightening his coat. "But you've seen to much....So I either have to kill you-" He started.

The boys were shaking and all scared when he said that. "Yes! Finally, put me out of my misery." I said.

"Orrrrrr" He said extending the 'r'. "I can recruit you to be one of our spy's." He said. The boys excitedly nodded their heads ready to shake on it until I stopped them.

"Hold up hold up." I blocked the hands from shaking. "How do we know your an actual spy and not a fake. Don't you have a badge or something." I ask.