Chapter 2- We Lost London!!!

Mara's P.O.V.

***

I woke up this morning and all I could think about was yesterday. For starters we figured out that Bailey, Zack's roommate, was a girl and had to act like a boy because all of the girls cabins have been full. Now she is staying in London's cabin even though I offered SO MANY times. But London was not to fond of sharing rooms with Bailey she left the boat to go to Parrot island. 

I just shake off my thoughts and take a shower and get dressed and ready for the day. Once I'm done grab my ear buds and I walk to the sky deck to get a smoothie.

***

"Hey Bailey." I say causing her to look up from her smoothie. She looked sad but then again I'm oblivious to peoples feelings. "How's it going..." I say with a fake smile.

"Not good." She aid with tears in her eyes. "wanna know why." she asks.

No...Bye now

"um actually-" I start but before I can finish she grabs my arm and starts talking.

"It's like London left because of me, and now I feel awful." she spoke as I awkwardly rubbed her back.

"Well its not 'like' that, it is that." I say as she give me a 'what the hell' look. "Sorry." I say quickly."Also London didn't like it here. And think of the bright side YOU GET A ROOM ALONE!" I said trying to lighten her up but nothing I said could cheer her up.

Then the twins came over to us. Cody with a big smile on his face and a smoothie in his hand."Hey Bailey." Cody said. "Hey Mara." Zack said with a wink and I rolled my eyes.

"here Bailey I made this..." Cody said handing her the drink. "It'll cheer you up. Its a seaweed smoothie with broccoli boost." he said so proud of himself. 

"We want to cheer her up not make her throw up." I said and Zack and I laughed and Cody rolled his eyes at both of us. 

Then all of the sudden the boat turned really sharp making Cody fall over spilling the drink on Mr.Moseby making all of us laugh. "I told you my smoothie would cheer her up." Cody smiled back at us.

***

We were waiting in the lobby as Mrs.Tutwiler called out students names. "We're all here except Zack Martin." She said with worry in her voice. I wasn't that worried because he probably just was either Sleeping,Eating, or Pranking someone. 

"Get used to that." Cody said. All of the sudden Zack came up from behind of Mrs.Tutwiler making her jump and drop the papers she was holding.

"I'm here." Zack said. When Mrs.Tutwiler looked back at hi I thought for sure she was going to slap the BEJESUS out of him. "Sorry I over slept." He said. I just laughed to myself and shook my head.

Shocker

"We were just in Biology." Cody said sounding confused.

 "Exactly." Zack said causing me to giggle to myself as everyone else gave him a weird look. 

OMG this kid is so adorable-ly stupid,I don't have feelings for Zack, No way, NEVER 

"Anyway, this unscheduled stop to look for London on this tropical island presents us with a unique educational opportunity." Mrs.Tutwiler said but before she could finish Zack stepped in front.

"To learn how to surf." He said looking so enthusiastic.

"Yeah cowabunga! Hang 11!" Woody said with his arms out like he was balancing.

"Its hang 10." Cody corrected him.

"not when you got eleven toes." He said with so much confidence in his voice.