Chapter 20 ~ Blues Clues

***

I was sitting at the Juice Bar doing my homework with Zack helping me/ working, when this girl sits next to me. "I really like your outfit." She smiles at me.

"I know I keep telling her that she's fucking hot but she wont believe me." Zack says with a huge smirk on his face. I roll my eyes at him then turn to the girl.

"I've seen you around somewhere, Hi I'm Mara and this is-" I was just about to introduce Zack when a tall guy dragged her a few steps away. I could barely hear what they where talking about when Zack moved away from the counter and towards the girl.

"Wow. Your brother thinks you'll end up in a go-nowhere, minimum-wage job?" Zack says super energetically as he walks up to the girl.

"You two have have so much in common!" I laughed as both of them turned to me and glared. "Not funny, Okay." I said looking down.

"I'm Alex by the way." She introduced herself. I shook her hand with a smile on my face.

"Like Alexander Hamilton." I perked my head up. "Alexander Hamilton, My name is Alexander Hamilton, And there's a million things I haven't done But just you wait, just you wait." I burst out singing and laughing as she just rolled her eyes.

***

"Dance with me Tiny." Zack said as he got up from his chair. We were supposed to be studying in his cabin but it was more like I was doing the work and he was sitting there. I shook my head 'No' an continued with the work.

"TINY. Please please please." He whined, then he got on his knees and begged to me. I looked into his big puppy dog eyes and smiled. I hopped off of the bed as he stood up. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he snakes his arms around my waist. We slowly swayed back and forth.

"I didn't know you were so good at dancing." I smirked at him then he returned the smirk right back at me.

"Oh you didn't know, I'm like the best." He said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes and lightly smack him. "You're not to bad yourself." He said. I blushed, looked down, and bit my lip. "That's really fucking hot." He says as I look up at him with a huge smirk.

"Oh, this." I said as I repeated the action. I looked at him and smiled.

"Oh god...Come here." He said and smashed his lip against mine.

I had to stand on my tippy toes to reach Zack. The kiss started to get really heated so I started to walk to the bed dragging Zack with me, without breaking the kiss. As we both laid on the bed I could feel him slip his tongue into my mouth.

Just as Zack slides his hand under my shirt, we both hear an angry knock at the door, which caused us both to pull away from each other.

"Zack open the door this instant!" Mr. Moseby yelled from the other side of the door. Zack got up from our amazing spot to answer the door. "You." He growled as he walked in the cabin.

"What did he do this time." I said giving Zack a disappointing look. Zack returned a look of 'I have no clue what he's saying'.

"You put blue dye in the hot tub." Mr. Moseby said.

"Dye? Dye? No, I've done soap bubbles, pudding, tea bags, rubber foot, electric eels, but no dye.How could I have missed dye?" Zack question himself. I let out a small laugh then quickly covered my mouth to stop me from laughing more.