Chapter 40: I'm not a princess, I'm a Queen

***

"All right, class. This week we will be docking in Germany and visiting the black forest, the setting of many famous fairy tales." Ms.Tutweiller told the whole class.

"Ooh! I like Cinderella." London called out.

"The only thing I don't get about Cinderella is that how come the prince does not remember his so-called love of his life?" I theorized. 

"Yeah, I would remember a beautiful face. Especially if it was like yours." Zack said while he lifted my chin with his fingers making me roll my eyes and laugh.

"Goals!!!!" London yelled causing the whole class to nod.

"But anyways I think all of you should find an amazing fairy tales with mystery, romance, and action." Ms.Tutweiller said.

"What?!? They're all about young pretty girls getting swept off their feet by prince charming. There is literally no fairytales that show that girls can kick ass." I told her. 

"Maybe you're right Mara but back in 1700......" As she was teaching her lesson I could feel my eyes start to drop close. I was allowing myself to fall into a deep sleep.

***

(In the dream)

3rd person P.O.V.

"So that's the plan." Mara explained to the centaur. The centaur gave the petite girl a devil like smirk.  

"Well, what would I get in return." He said lifting her chin with a hairy finger. She rolled her eyes and pushed his hand away. "Oh look, she's got fire in her. That won't last long." The centaur grabbed Mara with his freakishly big hands and started to fling her around like she was a rag doll.

"Excuse me good...Sir?"  A muscular boy appeared out of nowhere."I'm gonna have to ask you to release the young lady." The boy said trying to sound all tough...but they could see right through it.

"How about we save us both some time and you walk away." Mara said as she tried to wiggle out of his grasp. "Keep movin', junior."

"But you- aren't you a damsel in distress?" he asked pointing at the position the two are in.

"I am a damsel, I am in distress. I can handle this." She said confidently. "Have a nice day." She smiled sweetly at him.

"Ma'am, I'm afraid you may be too close to the situation to realize-" The young hero was interrupted by a smack in his face sending him flying back into the tree.

"Come on, kid! Concentrate!" Someone yelled words of encouragement from bushes.

The hero quickly got up and punched the centaur square in the face making him drop Mara in the river and making the centaur run away.

"Are you, uh, all right, Miss, uh-"  The man asked as he held out a hand for Mara.

"Mara, but my friends call me Tiny. At least they would if I had any friends." She explained. "So, did they give you a name along with all those rippling pectorals?" She glided a finger up and down his bicep.

"Z-Zackules. Zack for s-short." Zack stumbled over his words.

"Zackules, huh? I think I prefer wonderboy." She smirked as she pressed a hand on his six-pack. "Anyways, this was fun but I must go. See you later Wonderboy." She waved and walked off leaving Zack in aw.

"I don't trust her." Cody said shaking his hooves.

***

"Tweedle dumb and tweedle dumber." Mara said to the two little devils standing before