Chapter 8- Come Here Fishy Fishy

***

"Did you enjoy your first excursion to the Galapagos islands?" Mr.Moseby said as we walked into the lobby.

" I couldn't believe it. There were penguins, and lizards and snakes." Bailey said. "You know, these islands really make you appreciate the beauty and fragility of nature." She smiled so wide it made me want to throw up.

"No, it made me want bug spray" I scoffed. I don't know why but I wasn't have a very good day.

"Hey, everybody, check out the cool shirt. I-guana hug." He read I rolled my eyes and walked away.

" And I-guana slap you in the face but you don't see me announcing it." I scoffed and rolled my eyes an walked away. 

***

***

"And alley oop! Owned owned owned! And for the three! Oh, foul foul! Ref, ref, did you see that foul." Zack said asked Cody. Woody Zack and I were playing sock basketball in Cody and Woody's cabin while Cody was looking for something.

"Don't care, will never care." Cody said with an attitude. "Have you seen my science book." he said still looking.

"Yours." I said getting up and grabbing the book. "Here Cods." I said handing him the book. "Whats your project on anyways?" I ask.

"Don't have to ask me twice.So I've been doing some research on a giant sea creature called galapagos gurdy. I've charted some sighted reporting which indicate she appears in these waters when there's a full moon, which is tonight." Cody explained.

"Wow, sounds like a project I'll be proud to put my name on." Zack said side hugging Cody.

"Me too." Woody said doing the same.

"Actually I'm doing this project with Bailey." Cody announced.

"Is this just another way for you to try and get closer to her." I asked. He slowly nodded his head and ran out of the room. "Well I'll get going, cuz you two have a project to work on." I started to walk out until I heard my name.

"Mara, Can you help us with this project?" Zack asked with big puppy dog eyes.

"Unfortunately I don't have a soul so those don't work on me." Pointing to his beautiful brown eyes. "And I can't help you this is your project and yours only. Plus I already did my project, I have OCD and don't wait til the last minute to do stuff." I said waving then walking out the door.

***

I was on the Sky deck working as usual when Bailey and Cody came up to me.

"Hey Rose and Jack." They both gave me a weird look. "Titanic?" I said they both responded with a small 'oh.' "So what are you two up to." I said wiggling my eyebrows like the awkward mom.

"Well its a full moon so we're going to try and spot Gurdie." Bailey sighed.

"Ohh well good luck with that. I'm gonna go clock out so I can go watch the Stranger things." I said walking away. "I'm gonna find you Barb." I scream run to my cabin.

***

"Help, Help, Help." I heard from inside Cody and Woody's cabin. Before you say anything I totally wasn't walking up and down Zack's hallway hoping that he will walk out and offer me a smoothie, then ask me to be his girlfriend, and then we get married, have a coupe kids then once they go to collage we go travel around the world together. Then after all that traveling we realise that family is important so we move back to Manhattan and grow old there. I totally was just in the area.

Anyways I walk into the room to find London, Woody, and Zack all tied up by vines.

"Whoa, Hey guys need help or are you all tied up." I laugh.

"Can you just help us." Woody asked

"Yeah, Yeah." I took the scissors from Cody's desk then cut the root from them pink drink then they all felt the relief then got released. Once they got released Zack jumped up and gave me a hug and I hugged him back.

I guess we where hugging for a long time because London took out her phone and took a picture. 

My mind:

I quickly pulled away but it didn't seem like Zack wanted to

I quickly pulled away but it didn't seem like Zack wanted to. I was a mixed of feelings, between LOVING THIS SITUATION and totally embarrassed. And I think you could tell by the look on my face. 

"I-I'm gonna go." I said sprinting out of the room.

***

After watching all the season 1-6 seasons of the office I decided to go over to London and Bailey's room.

"Hey, can I come in." I knocked on the door then opened it. "Hey guys." I said to the two girls that where on the bed.

"SOoOOooOoO" Bailey said. "Are you and Zack together." I gave them a confused look and shook my head.

"N-No. W-Why would you th-think that." I stuttered as Bailey wiggled her eyebrows.

"Um because I got like 12 photo's of you and Zack getting all flirty." London and Bailey both 'OoOOOooO' at London's comment.

"What?" I asked. She showed me some of her pictures at the school dance,after the dance in the hallway, when we were in Grease at the juice bar flirting, and  just today hugging.

"See yallz love each other." London said laughing.

"I-I don't know about that." I said quitly

"Girl you must be blind if you cant he how much Zack is in love with you." Bailey said."I think we can all tell that you two are forelsket." Bailey likes to us big fancy words that dumb asses like London don't understand.

"I think we just have to have a totally honest conversation between each other and until the

"I think we just have to have a totally honest conversation between each other and until the... Do your science." I said walking out of the room and the uncomfortable conversation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WOoOoOooOoOoOW kinda a short one today but I literally had no inspiration from this episode I don't know why. 

WORDS 995

I promise next chapter wont be as weird.

I LOVE YOU, YOU AWESOME NERDS!!!!