Chapter 57: Mommy commercial

***

"Oh look mom's calling....Ignore."

Zack, Cody, and I were eating lunch when Zack got a call from his mother. It sometimes feels weird when they talk about how much fun they have with their mom, it makes me miss mine.

"Hi mommy!" Cody squealed as he picked up the phone instantly. Cody put the phone on speaker so that his meanie brother could talk to.

"Hi Ms. Martin."

"Oh Mara! How's my favorite girl doing. Are you keeping the boys in check?" She laughs causing me to smile.

"If I didn't the ship would've sunk by now."

"So what's up?" Zack butts in.

"So guess where I am." She paused not really waiting for a response. "I'm in Tokyo shooting a commercial. Yeah the director saw me in one of the Tipton videos and called me up."

"That's amazing!" We all say simultaneously.

"Yeah, I was thinking that the three of you could come on down to see your ol' mom." She planned earning two yes'.

"I'll have to check my schedule." Zack said receiving a slap on the arm.

"Don't listen to him, we'll be there." I corrected. Zack gave me a really whiny look which I just shook my head.

"Oh my goodness! I can't wait!" The woman exclaimed. "Well their calling me. I'll see you guys later, love you all."

"Love you too." we all said hanging up the phone.

Zack whips his head in my direction and complains, "I can't believe you just made plans with our mom. It's going to be boring."

"Zack, you haven't seen your mom in like 2 months. I haven't seen my in 11 years." I explained to the boy. "Lets go and enjoy the time you have with her."

"aw okay. But you're lucky I love you."

***

We made it to the studio to watch the boys' mother do her commercial. Unlike the boys, I was really excited to be here. It's could be really fun to watch a commercial be filmed.

"Where's mom?" Cody asks out loud catching the attention of a certain actress.

"Omg there's my beautiful children." Ms. Martin cheered as she ran over to the three of us to give us a big group hug.

"Wow mom, that is quite the get up." Cody says referring to the outfit shit is currently wearing. She was dressed in head to toe pink with a pink flower headband poking out.

  "I think you look fabulous." I say trying not to sound too sarcastic while holding in my laughter.

"And that's why you're my favorite." She winks at me earning a shocked look from Cody. "Guys I missed you all so much." She pulled us into yet another hug, squeezing us so we could barely breathe.

After she let us go from her death grip, we heard a voice from behind us say, "Carey, are you ready to start the commercial?"

"Oh yes. Mr. Hashimoto I want you to meet my children." Those words yet simple really had an effect on me. She treated me like I was her own kid.

"This is Zack, Cody, and my future daughter in law Mara." She smiles winking at Zack causing us both to have a light pink blush on our faces.

"Hello, I am honored to have you visit my studio." He announces with a smirk on his face.

All of the sudden Zack gasps and his face goes to shock. "Is this a Godzilla costume!" He exclaims walking toward the dragon costume.

"Why yes, the original. They shot Godzilla right on this stage." He slightly flexes. "Come, looks like you're lovely mother is ready to begin."

The taller man explained to Carrie what he wanted for the scene then said, "Action!"

The scene was going great until the drank the soda and instantly spit it out. "I'm sorry it tastes kinda fishy."

"I bet it doesn't taste that bad." I say taking a swig of the drink than instantly spitting it out. "Nope you're right it is that bad."

"Well it's shrimp flavored." the Director explained.

"Oh this man did not just put shrimp in fucking soda."

"Mara lets go look around." Zack said tugging on my arm. He dragged me over to the Godzilla costume. "Lets try this baby on."

"Zack I really don't think that's a good idea." I worriedly speak.

As per usual he ignores me and puts it on anyways. "Wow mara look at me! Omg it's so dark in here."

He starts to walk around and accidentally barges onto the set and rips the backdrop and scares all the people in the studio.

Zack and Carrie whip their heads in my direction and all I can do is shrug my shoulders and say, "I told him not to."

"Look what you did to my studio!" Mr. Hasimoto exclaimed. "You brought shame to your family."

"Well wouldn't be the first time." Cody says. As much as I wanna have Zack's back he did kinda bring this onto himself.

"You all must pay for the damages. You will work at my soda tasting lab and try all of them." He explains.

"Nooo but I don't wanna drink shrimp."

***
"Um sir I'm not drinking that shit"

Here I am drinking these disgusting sodas because my dumb boyfriend had to go and play Godzilla.

"Drink it now!" The director slammed his hands on the table next to me.

"Nah man, fuck that." I say taking off my blindfold. Which by the way is really stupid that they made us wear.

Cody, Zack, and Carrie all took their blindfolds off too, earning a gasp from the direction.

"You can't take your blindfolds off!" He yelled stomping his feet like a little girl.

"Well I'm not sure if that's like a kinky type of thing or...." I joke.

"No because now I have to kill you." He announces like the cereal killer he is. Then let's put a loud whistle.

"Wait wait wait." Cody yells. "Before you kill us, can we trade you for something."

"Like a date with our mom." Zack said suddenly.

"Dude you can't just pimp out your mom like that!" I half laugh.

"Deal." The director smiles as Carrie just looks confused. "You all are free to go. Except you."

"Hey Mara, so you know how mom said you were-" Zack starts before he is rudely interrupted.

"Let's get the hell out of here" Cody snaps at the two of us.

"I'm sorry babe what we're you saying?" I softly grab his arm.

"Oh," he says sounding really sad. "It's nothing don't worry."

I was gonna do it. I was so close but I guess now isn't the time. Zack thought to himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well there's that I'm sorry this one was shitty. I promise the next one will be better.

Vote and comment