Chapter 43: Mission Save The Whales

***

"Oh, she is a beauty. Look at her shape." Cody said looking at his computer. "The gentle curves of her body. The way the water glistens off her skin." He said making Zack and I both turn to him with a confused look.

"Cody, stop it you have a girlfriend!" I yelled at him. As if on cue Baily comes walking out on the sky deck.

Cody Glares at me and turns back to his computer. "Hey, Cody what are you looking at?" She asks as she takes a seat next to him.

"If you remember we adopted two calves and now I'm tracking them on the Jacques tuloose society's website." He told to all of us.

"Whales?" Zack and I said in unison.

"Yes, whales." He snapped at us. "It's a pod of blue whales. They were hunted almost to extinction and they're still on the endangered species list." He explained to us.

"I named mine Cody-blowholey" She smiled.

"I named mine Bailey-whaley." he kissed her cheek and went back to looking at the whales.

"I would name ours Nemo, so every time we look at it we can say we found Nemo." I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his around my waist.

"I think that is... So stupid yet brilliant thing ever." He said softly as he leaned in for a kiss. I laughed softly and also leaned in connecting our lips.

"Whenever you guys are done being all cute and shit, we have some news." Cody said. Zack annoyingly groaned and pulled away so he could face his twin. "On the tracker is says they're just off the coast of South America and heading in the direction of the ship." Cody explained.

"No way!" Bailey said clapping her hands.

"If we're lucky, we'll be able to see our babies feasting on krill in temperate Chilean waters!" Cody said excitedly. "What could possibly be more fun?!"

"I can think of a couple things." Zack winked at me.

***

A couple hours later Bailey told Zack and me that the ship is heading right for the pod of blue whales. and we have to get the captain to divert our course. So we had Cody and Bailey try first.

"Bad news. Captain Lunsford wouldn't even change our course to save the whales." Bailey said throwing her hands in the air in defeat.

"The only thing I can think of is to build a giant solar sail that could overpower the ship's engine and blow us off course." Cody told us.

"Or you could sneak into the engine room, cause a distraction, get everyone out, lock the doors behind you and shut the engines off until your little whale kids swim by." Zack said not even realizing what he said was very helpful.

We all looked at him shocked. People sometimes forget that Zack is very smart and also very good at pranks so its not really a surprise to hear him come up with a mischievous plan.

"You are so fucking smart." I said running up to him and jumping on him as I pressed a kiss to his soft confused lips.

And that's how Mission Save The Whales 

***

"Okay, Tiny all we have to do is get the crew out of the engine room so we can sneak in." Zack explained to me even though I'm well aware of the plan.

"I have an idea." I said as I sprinted into the room. "ICEBERG WE HIT AN ICEBERG! EVERYONE SAVE YOURSELVES!" I yelled. They all ran straight out of the room not hesitating at all.