Chapter 45: Alien Bullshit

(A/N Buckle in this one's a long (yet awesome probably my best) chapter)

***

"So I have an idea for our date night tonight." Zack told me. Zack and I were just discussing our Friday date night. Zack, even though he was a total player, he had a romantic side. Or just with me at least.

"Yeah..." I mumbled and bit my lip as he placed both of his hands on the counter with me in between them. 

"Well I was thinking we could go on the top deck and look at the stars while stuffing our faces with the best chipotle has to offer." He says softly leaning closer to my face with every word.

I laugh and cup his face. I lean in to place a soft yet passionate kiss on his lips. Being Zack he responded right back and adjusted his hands so they were on my lower back.

"Ugh get a room!" London called out.

We were so captivated by our kiss we didn't even notice our whole group sat down at the bar. We suddenly broke from our kiss and looked at each other and laughed.

"So I can see that things are going well between both of you." Bailey commented. I smiled and looked over at Zack to see him having the same expression as me.

"No we actually hate each other and this is all an act." Zack says sarcastically making Bailey roll her eyes.

Suddenly Mr.Moseby walked up to the Juice bar and looked kinda strange. "Hi, Moseby." Zack greets the short man.

"Zachary Martin. I must annihilate Zachary Martin." He says sounding like a stereotypical robot.

"We know Moseby, you've been saying that for as long as you've known him." Cody said causing me to sniffle out a laugh.

"Holy hanky, what is going on here?" A second Moseby walked up behind the robot sounding one.

"There are two Mosebys? One was bad enough." Zack laughed.

"I must annihilate Zachary Martin." The first Moseby says once again.

"Hah, been there." The second Moseby sighs. Zack looks over at me in shock surprised that Moseby would ever say that. I just shake my head and kiss his cheek.

"Oh, I don't know who or what you are, but you will have to annihilate me first." The second Moseby said sounding like he was actually standing and protecting Zack. Papa Moseby.

"Understood. Programming updated." The first Moseby said. "Must annihilate." All of the sudden The first Moseby launches himself at the second Moseby and started punching him.

A fight broke out between the Moseby's. I was quite entertained by all the fighting. I was jolted out of the action when I felt Zack's strong arm across my body protecting me.

Suddenly one Moseby grabbed the other's face and ripped it right off, to find a robotic face under it. Everyone gasped and went closer to the Mosebys.

"OHH SNATCHED."