Chapter 47: Girls gone wild

Zack's P.O.V

"I did it!" I said as I burst into Cody's room. "I told her that I loved her!" After we finished our date and after I took her back to her cabin I ran straight to my twin brother's room to tell him the exciting news.

"aren't you happy for me, man." I look over to see Cody with his face deep into the pillow and his whole body is stiff as a board. I had to poke him to make sure he was still alive, but when I did he instantly rolled over and started hysterically crying.

"We broke up." He cried. oh shit, that explains it. "She thought I cheated on her with London. When in reality I was just preparing to tell her that I love her, too." He said barely audible

"I'm sorry bro. That really sucks." I said with tons of empathy in my voice. "Have you tried talking to her and explaining it?" I asked.

"I've tried!!" He groaned really loudly. "but she won't answer any of my calls, texts, letters, or emails." He put his head in his hands as he continued to cry.

I wonder if Mara is dealing with the same thing?

Mara's P.O.V.

"He loves me!!!" I said as I burst into bailey's room. I am suddenly dragged from cloud nine when I turn and see bailey ripping letters.

"Heyyyyy bailey....whatcha doin'" I smoothly say as I try not to get too close to the frantic girl not knowing if she's gonna rip my head off next.

"I can't believe it. All this time I spent loving and caring for Cody and this is the thanks I get." She yells as she rips up another letter. "I get to watch him cheat on me with London of all people!"

"I'm gonna kick his ass." I softly mumble under my breath trying to stay calm for bailey.

Anyone with eyes can clearly see that she is overwhelmed with emotions at this moment, and if we know anything about me it's that I'm not good at dealing with emotions. But in the heat of the moment an idea pops in my brain.

"You know what..." I announce causing her to poke her head up at me. "Fuck him. We need to go out and have a girls night and forget about all of Cody's shit." As I'm telling her my plan I can see a smile form on her face but tears still in her eyes.

"Well at least for now, because maybe at some point we should hear him out. And when I say we I mean you." I try to reason with her. "So later we're gonna get our sexiest dresses on and go party." I say as I throw dress at her face and turn to walk out the room.

"Hey Mara." She called out before I could escape the mess of a room. "Thank you for trying to help." as a 'I know I'm the best and the coolest person ever' I just smile, leaving the heartbroken girl.

***

"Hey cutie." I wave towards my adorable boyfriend who is currently making me my usual smoothie.

"Well hello there, love." He smirks at me. For a second I just stare into his eyes and think about that night when he told me he loved me. Just those words replaying in my head, it gives me butterflies in my stomach.

I finally realize I've been staring for a bit too long and snap out of it. Damn I'm whipped. "Hey before I forget, have you seen your brother?" I ask.

"Why, is it because you've had enough of this Martin that you want the uglier and less entertaining one." Zack jokes as he acts hurt by me "choosing" his brother.

I roll my eyes and let out a small laugh. "Pshh no. Cody's too... well he's too much for me." I blink as I try to come up with the right words to say. "oh and the fact that I love you too much."

His expression softened when he heard those three words. I quickly sneak a kiss causing a soft smile to appear on his lips.

"You know I love you too and would never let my brother even think he has a chance of getting with you." He smirks trying to sound all tough when we all know he's a big ol' softy.

"Well I don't think that'll be an issue right now, seeming as he has his own problems to deal out with bailey." I say.

"Yeah he's heartbroken right now probably crying and shit." In a way I felt bad for Cody, even if he did deserve it. I just don't think he's the cheater type.

"Anyways I have to run gotta go take bailey out to party." I say as I grab Zack's face and give it a smooch.

"I love you Tiny." He mumbles in the kiss. Still with that stupid cute nickname I swear it gets me every time.

"Bye, I love you too."

***

"Bailey hurry up in there I have to pee before we leave." I shout as I bang on the bathroom door trying to get a certain someone out of there who has been hogging it up.

"Mar looks like these take a while." She says as she walks out looking as fabulous as ever.

"Finally." I mumble making my way into the bathroom. I end up touching up my makeup and fixing my hair my final product doesn't look too bad.

Text messages

LOVERBOY❤️🍑

Me: Going out tonight!!!

Me: Thoughts?

Me:

LOVERBOY: Damn- 

LOVERBOY: Damn- 

LOVERBOY: HOLY SHIT  

LOVERBOY: Mara you're fucking GORGEOUS 

LOVERBOY: What did I do to deserve you?

LOVERBOY: I swear if any guys come up to you tonight just know that I'm gonna beat their ass.

"And on that note lets get this party started."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Omg Its been a while. I'm so sorry I've been all over the place but I hope I can bring you guys some more chapters. I would love to hear what you guys think about the story and everything.