Chapter 46: Paris, The city of love

Last chapter of season 2!!! Can you guys believe it!!!! 

Oh and I'm making another book on American Vandal. Thoughts?

***

"I...I love you, Mara Taylor." He said as I stood there speechless not knowing the right words to say.

***

"I can't believe we get to spend our 2-year anniversary in Paris." I said to Zack as he cupped my face in his hands. "I mean 2 years of just us." I told him letting the realization hit him.

"I know its crazy. I just...I...I-" He looked like he was about to say something really important but Woody interrupted our conversation.

"Hey Zara, how are you two lovebirds doing?" He asked wiggling his eyebrows and nudging Zack's arm.

"We were doing good till you showed up." I rudely said.

"Wow.Hurtful." He said acting hurt. He went to grab an extra chair so I took this opportunity to turn to Zack quickly.

"I'm sorry what did you want to tell me?" I asked. He looks sorta nervous and fidgety.

"Its- Its nothing, don't worry about it." He brushed it off then turned to Woody, who plopped his chair right across from Zack's. 

"So what are we all doing?" Woody asked.

"Um, actually Woods I was just gonna spend the weekend with Mara because I don't know if you know this but it is our anniversary." Zack said as he places a hand on my thigh.

"Oh, believe me, I know it's your guys anniversary. I'm apart of the Zara fan club." He said clapping his hands like an excited little five year old who was told they get some candy.

(Do you guys ship or dip Zara? Who else is part of the Zara fan club?)

I laughed a little as I tried to cover up my blushing face in Zack's shoulder. "That's great." Zack's also laughed. "But anyways this stop is strictly just my Tiny and I." He said as he drew random patterns with his finger on my back.

"Ughhhhhh fine, but just know if you hurt her or try to force her to do something she's not ready for-" He pointed at Zack as he acted like a dad.

"Woody, stop we're fine." I reassured him.

"Just know I'll beat your ass."

***

When we finally got the chance to explore Paris, Zack and I went to some random garden so Zack could see this puppeteer dude perform. I'm literally dating a child.

"Here, Mara can you take a picture of me with the puppets?" He asked handing me his phone to take a picture. I obviously took the picture and then sat down on a nearby bench and Zack soon sat beside me.

"Zack, I can't tell you how happy I am to be with you, spending our 2-year anniversary in Paris." I said as I laid my head on his shoulder.

He smiled and grabbed my hand and rubbed small circles on the back of it with his thumb

He smiled and grabbed my hand and rubbed small circles on the back of it with his thumb. "Mara I need to tell you something... I-"

Suddenly the lady next to us gets up and walks away but she forgot her purse. So I stood up quickly trying to call for the lady to tell her that her purse was missing but she was too far to hear.

"Omg, this lady just left her purse here." I turned to Zack with a shocked expression.

"I can see that." He remarked. "Should we look through it?" He asked already knowing my answer.

"Duh." So we snatched the purse and looked into it. I spotted something in her bag and announced. "HOLY SHIT SHE HAS WEED IN HER BAG!"

"Yeah thanks for announcing it, now the whole country knows." Zack said as he sorta laughed at my shocked face. I mean I expect it in new york but definitely not in Paris. People in Paris are supposed to be classier. BUT I GUESS NOT.

"We can't just carry weed in a purse. We need to hide it somehow." I told Zack. I grabbed the weed out of the purse and held it in my hand then just stared at it.

"Well, you need to think of something quick because of the police and right there." He said pointing in the direction of the approaching police.

"I have an idea and it's gonna work. Trust me I saw it in the breakfast club." I smirked as kissed his lips and slipped the weed into his underwear. 

(I love that Gif)

(I love that Gif)

I could tell Zack didn't know what the hell was going on but was totally fine with the kiss. I laughed and pulled away from the kiss.

I suddenly felt something near my stomach/leg area. I looked down and smirked. "I can't tell if that's the pot or your buddy."

He backed away and adjusted his pants. " let's go find this lady."

***

We spent almost the whole day looking for the weed lady, and we ended up at the Eiffel tower.  "I can't believe we didn't find this lady." I sighed in defeat. 

"I know but now that we're at the Eiffel tower we might as well go up." Zack smiled and grabbed my hand leading us to the tower.

When we got up to the very top there was a little table and a rose petal path. I was shocked and speechless. 

"Is this for us or did we just crash someone's wedding?" I asked not fully believing this is for me. He laughed and took my hand then lead me to the table.

We sat down, Zack still holding on to my hand. "I have a confession to make." He said making me really nervous. "The weed was staged. I just wanted a reason to see the whole city with you." He said making me laugh and shake my head.

"Your really something Zack." I blushed. "I can't believe you set all of this up," I said looking at the amazing view of the lit up city.

"Oh, and I got food." He says placing the McDonalds bag on the table. "This was kinda pricey so..." He was definitely embarrassed by the greasy cheap food but there was nothing more than I wanted.

"Yesss Chicken Nuggets." I clapped and we both laughed. 

We ate our 40 piece McNuggets and talked about what would happen if Zombies invaded France and just enjoying each others company.

"Hey Tiny, I have been trying to tell you this all day but...I...I love you, Mara Taylor." He said as I stood there speechless not knowing the right words to say.

We both sat there in silence till it finally hit me what he said. "I love you too Zachary Martin." He sighed in relief. He quickly stood up and picked me up to spin me around and kiss my soft lips. 

 It was the best moment of my life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys that was season 2 for you!!!! Next mission season 3

Comment and Vote

Words 1188