Chapter 3-Yo Yo hell no

***

I was doing my everyday routine of getting up, taking a shower and going to the sky deck to get a smoothie. When I walked out everyone was crowding the Juice Bar.

"Yo Cody whats going on here?" I said getting Cody to walk over to me.

"Everyone wants a Banana-Fo-fana smoothie. Its so good try some." He said shoving the smoothie in my face.

"I'm good." I politely declined and we walked over to The Juice Bar, where we found Zack flirting with the group of girls.

"My good man, get these lovely ladies another smoothie of their choice, I mean besides me." He then handed the guy his student card. "and put it on my card." Watching him flirt with those girls made me a little salty. But I mean he's a big boy he can make his own dissensions with who he flirts with but it still hurts.

"Man I love these student cash cards." Zack said as he turned to us.

"Zack, you can only use it for meals, books and other necessities." Cody said trying to reason with the stupid child.

"These ladies are necessities." Zack pointed to the girls and I rolled my eyes in annoyance. "I can eat and read when I'm old."

"I'll show you a better way to impress women." Cody then took out his Yo-yo out of his pocket and did a trick.

"I'm strangely turned on by that." I said SUPER SARCASTICALLY but I don't think they got the joke. "Whatever, I'm leaving I'll see you all later." I said walking away.

"I need one of those." Zack said to Cody.

***

Third person P.O.V.

Cody had just finished practicing his big trick called THE UNIVERSAL STRING THEORY. and let me tell you he got a little beat up. He walked out onto the sky deck to see if he could find Bailey and show her a preview of his trick but instead he found Zack eating a chocolate lobster with some random girl.

"You can put it on my card." Zack said to the waiter.

"Zack you really shouldn't be using up all of your cash on stupid stuff." Cody said.

"Its not stupid! Why do you and Mara have to consistently remind me." Zack snapped rolling his eyes. All Cody and Mara wanted to help Zack before he goes broke but no, logic never crosses through Zack's brain.

"We're trying to help." Cody snapped right back at him. "Anyways have you seen Mara or Bailey I want to show either of them my improvement?" Cody asked calmly.

"Nope." Zack said popping the 'P'. "Have you noticed somethings been off about Mara recently?" Zack asked his twin that looked at him with the 'Are you stupid' look.

"Yeah, I mean you have been flirting with every girl on this boat, maybe she's jealous." Cody  acknowledged the last couple of days.

"Jealous...Her?... Of other girls?... NEVER!" Zack reassured Cody as why there is ABSOLUTELY NO CHANCE EVER THAT MARA WAS JEALOUS of Zack flirting with other girls.

***

Mara's P.O.V.

(In London's and Bailey's room)

"I mean I'm kinda jealous but it doesn't matter anyways, Its not like we're together or anything." I scoff as I lean back in my seat.

"Well I think from knowing Zack for a whole three days, I can tell that's just the way he is." I knew Bailey was right but I really didn't want to believe it. "But you guys would be so cute together."