Chapter 30: Roommates

***

"Ta-da!" Today Zack apparently redecorated his room. Which at first I didn't believe at all because we can barely get him to clean his room. So this is definitely something I want to see. "Welcome to the greatest bachelor pad afloat."

"Holy shit you actually did it. Oh is that foosball." I said as I rushed towards the table.

"Do you like it." Zack said as he walked up behind me and wrapped his arms around my small body.

"Oh, you know nothing impresses a girl like romantic music and tiny plastic men in shorts." I said sarcastically. He laughed and leaned his head on my shoulder. "Can we play?" I whispered as I got on one side.

"I don't know, can you handle playing with an experienced fooser?" He smirked. I rolled my eyes and let out a soft laugh when he said fooser.

"I think I can handle." I mocked his smirk.

Long story short, I won. He kept saying he let me win but we all know I'm the best fooser. What can I say I'm the greatest. Once we were done there was a knock on the door.

"I got it," Zack said. Zack opened the door to see Mr.Moseby. Once Mr.Moseby saw how much Zack changed the room he was shocked. "Hey, Mr.Moseby we were just playing foosball. I won." He whispered the last part but I still heard it.

"False." I said bluntly.

"And how did you know I love foosball?" A kid that looked around our age said as he pushed past Zack and walked to the foos table

"I'm sorry, what?" Zack and I both said at the same time.

"Zack meet your new roommate-" Mr.Moseby started.

"Roommate?" We all said in unison.

"Yes, Zack Martin, meet your new roommate Marcus little." Mr.Moseby explained to all of us. Marcus view was quickly changed to me in the corner.

"Well hello there." He said trying to sound smooth. "What's your name?" He asked with almost the same smirk Zack has.

I rolled my eyes and before I answered I felt Zack come right next to me as if he was a magnet. "I'm Mara." I said as I shook his hand. Instead of letting go he turned my hand over and kissed the back of it. I gave him a side eye in confusion.

"Ok, that's enough." Zack said splitting our hands up. I could tell he was getting jealous by Marcus's actions.

"What are you, her brother?" He asked yet smirked knowing that would piss him off. Zack's face was turning really red with frustration.

I put my arm in front of Zack to stop him from beating the living shit out of Marcus. "Boyfriend actually. We're in a relationship. Do you know that word, relationship, probably not because you've obviously not been in one ever? But I am so that means... Back. The fuck. Off." I said.