Chapter 28: Cast away Part 1

***
We went to spring break but sense I don't have a family or anyone to go back to I asked Mr.Moseby if I could just stay and work.

I was so excited to see everybody especially Zack. We talked all throughout the break but it's different.

"Mara?" A familiar voice said from behind me. I could tell who the voice was before I even turned around.

"Bailey!" I screamed as I ran and hugged her. "Oh I missed my best friend." I mumbled.

"Awww was that a complaint I heard?" Bailey asks sarcastically. I roll my eyes and let go of her.

"Are you excited to see Cody?" I said wiggling my eyebrows. She starts blushing and rubbed the back of her neck.

"Bailey!" One voice said behind us. "Mara." Another voice said at the same time.

We both turned around to find Zack, Cody, and Woody standing on the bottom steps of the stairs.

Both Bailey and I rushed towards the boys. I jumped and wrapped my legs around Zack and gave him a passionate kiss on the lips.

 I jumped and wrapped my legs around Zack and gave him a passionate kiss on the lips

"I...missed...you...so...much." He said between kisses. He started to trail his kisses down my jaw line.

Our little make out session was rudely interrupted by a fake cough from the other twin brother.

"Oh sorry." I mumbled as I hopped off of Zack and turned to the rest of the group. "Hi Cody, Hi Woody." I greeted the boys.

"Hi MaRa." Cody's voice cracked and it was the funniest thing. Bailey and I both tried our best not to giggle but it's a little hard.

"You're never getting laid with that voice."

***
"Excuse me Mr.Moseby." Zack says. Mr.Moseby was talking with a man and didn't bother to look at us.

"Hold on sir, I'll be with you in a minute." He said not recognizing that it was Zack that was talking to him. I admit Zack's voice had gotten deeper and definitely more sexy.

Zack turns around and starts giggling. I roll my eyes and tap Mr.Moseby's shoulder.

Mr.Moseby turned around and his smile turned into a shocked expression when he saw Zack.

"Well hello Zack, Mara, well haven't you grown up." Mr.Moseby shook Zack's hand and smiled.

"Yes, this is the new Zack Martin, 2.0." Zack confidently stated. I let out a soft laugh which made Zack turn his head and smile.

"Well I hope this 2.0 includes better behavior." Mr.Moseby said giving Zack a fatherly look.

"Let's not go that far. We all know that's not gonna happen." I laughed.

***
"Guys I neEd hELp!" Cody cracked as he came up to Zack and I drinking smoothies.

"With what this time?" Zack said then we both laughed. I lightly shoved his shoulder as I shook my head.

"What's up Cods?" I asked

"WelL wHEneVer we try to get Romantic alL she does is laugh at my voIce." He explained.

"Well puberty is puberty you can't do anything about it." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Well take it from me lil bro-" Zack started but was cut off by Cody fake coughing.

"By 15 minutes." Cody mumbled. Zack shot him a annoyed glare.

"Take it from me, you don't need to talk to get romantic. Here I'll show you-" Zack said as he leaned closer to me.

I shoved my hand in his face and bursted our laughing.

"Stop, you man whore!"

***
"Are you excited for a new season of Zack?" Zack asked as he leaned across the counter of the juice bar.

"Kinky." I mumbled as I followed his actions and leaned over the bar so our faces were centimeters apart. "What's the new season of Zack supposed to mean?" I whispered.

"Oh let me show you." He smirks. He slowly leans in so our lips our touching.

I crawl over the bar and snake my hands around Zack's neck. "Hey it getting late. Do you want to maybe....h-head back to my room." He seemed nervous which made me smile.

"Sure let's go." I smile as I grab his hand and start running.

I have no clue where all of this is coming from. I never had this much confidence but when I'm with Zack I don't know what's going on with me.

As we head down the hall I see one of the life boats. I stopped right in my tracks and smirked straight at Zack.

"What?....Mara?" He looked at me confused as I smirked and side looked at life boat.

"Well I mean we don't want to be...interrupted." I bit my lip and smirked. I could tell by the look on his face I had him hooked.

"Th-that's a good point." He says as he grabs my hand and pulls me towards the steps. He snakes his hands around my waist and leans me against a pole hitting my back on something, then we stepped into the life boat.

"Mara? Zack?" Five different familiar voices say. We couldn't see anyone because of the tarp above the life boat. But I could obviously tell who the voices belong to mostly because it's the usual suspects.

"So much for not getting interrupted." I mumbled.

All of the sudden we hear a beeping and we all feel the boat drop and we hear a splash....

To be continued...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Since this particular episode is longer than the other ones there will be two parts to the episode! 👏👏👏

Also sorry for the mild sexual stuff.

Words: 913