[1]

"Eomma (mom) , why can't we go to the main land?", the little mermaid asked

"Well, there are a lot of bad guys out there darling, humans are really wicked and provocative, although, some are kind", the mother answered

"We should fight them!", the little mermaid strikes

The two parents chuckled at their daughters silliness.

"They're not weak honey, they're really smart and strong, don't you ever remember the mermaid queens story? It's why we're afraid to go on the land", her father implied

"We must never, ever go on land. You got it!", her father said

"Yes father"

13 years later..

"Yoongi! You have to wake up! You have to go to school eventually you know!", Yoongi's aunt chirped in the early morning from down the stairs.

"Yes! I know! I'll get ready!", Yoongi shouted back, he lazily got up and rubbed his eyes.

"I'll be down in the restaurant as always!",

"Okay!", Yoongi said quite annoyed

As Yoongi got up, he looked to the right to face his alarm clock.

"Crap! I'm late!",

Suddenly, Yoongi quickly hurried into his bathroom, he then quickly got out with the toothpaste smothered on his cheek; trying to find his uniform he stubs his toe into his side table.

"Ouch! Fuck! Where is my uniform!?", he said whilst searching, and at last he found it.

He quickly put it on and rushed downstairs.

"Hyung, let's go to school together!", a voice was heard

"Hyung! Hyung!", he repeatedly said

"Could you for once close that mouth of yours Jimin", yoongi angrily replied

Yoongi then dashed out of his house, grabbing Jimin by the wrist and dragging him to the school building.

It had been a while since he held my hand, Jimin thought.

While the mermaid was sitting peacefully on her round oyster-shaped bed, she started having flashbacks about her past..

I was 6.

I had sneaked out of my castle and no one had realised it, I wanted to see the surface and what it looked like. So I disobeyed my parents and went to inspect.

"Oh my god.. it's so..beautiful"

As I looked around, analysing the beautiful moment, I feel someone's presence, looking at me..

I look to the boy and he waved so innocently, I waved back nervously blushing and the feeling of butterflies irrupted into my stomach.

I felt like I was in love, This innocent boy was just so-attractive..

I got too anxious and hid myself back into the water out of embarrassment, I look up again and find him talking with someone, he seemed really annoyed and salty that moment, I decided to go back to my castle.

Leaving him.

Without saying goodbye.

After 13 years of misery and loneliness, I decided to go back to the shore to see the boy once more.

I arrive, so excitedly I breathe in the beautiful air, and the nice sensation of the wind brushing against my wet hair.

I look around and see someone..

Someone.. so handsome..

But whoever this was, I couldn't love him.

I had to stay true to the boy I met 13 years ago.

The man turned around and I quickly found a spot to hide.

I had hoped he didn't see me..

I swam back to my castle thinking about the boy I met long before, waiting for him to come back and so I can see him again.

Whilst at the beach, Yoongi felt something wrong.. like someone was watching him the whole time, he turned around only to find that no one was there..

But he brushed it off, reminding himself he was late for school.

The two arrive at school on time, luckily their home-room teacher wasn't in the class yet.

As Jimin tries to catch his breath he smiles up at Yoongi

"We're lucky", he stated, still trying to catch his breath

"Yeah", Yoongi says, weakly smiling

They both hi-five each other and walk into the classroom, finding their seats and sitting.

Jimin sat in front of Yoongi whilst Yoongi sat next to kang hyejung, the ultimate diva.

Everyone seemed to love her, they wouldn't disobey her, she has a fan club, her followers often called her the "queen" since she always acted like she owned the place.

As Yoongi spaces out, still recalling what happened at the beach; still curious about that someone who was staring at him..

Ugh! Who was it! What was it? Was someone secretly staring at me? Ugh! I don't know maybe it was a mer-

Suddenly Yoongi's thoughts got cut off by his teacher.

"Mr min? Min Yoongi!?" The teacher snapped

"Huh? Oh oh-yes"

"What are you doing? Are you deaf? Gosh, focus! Open your book",

What's wrong with him? Is he sick? Did something happen to him?, hyejung asked herself

"Oppaya~ waegeurae (why)? Gwaenchannayo (are you alright)? You're not sick right?", she asked out of worry

Yoongi gave a quick glance and looked away.

Why is he ignoring me!

"Oppa~ answer me, don't just give me a glance, I'm worried about you!~"

Yoongi still didn't respond

"Yah! Answer me! I said don't ignore me! Why do you do this! I sincerely care about you!", she nagged whilst pulling onto the sleeves of his shirt.

The teacher suddenly turned around and faced hyejung

"Miss kang! Do you have any problem?", the teacher said furrowing her eyebrows

"Uh-no just-"

"Just what?", her teacher interrupted

"Nothing"

"If you have anything you would like to say to your friends then say it quietly, don't scream", the teacher then continued with her lesson with hyejung obeying her.

Ugh! Fuck you Min Yoongi! If only I didn't love you, you'd be getting a beating!

Suddenly she noticed Jimin staring at her..

"What are you staring at? Fuck off", she angrily said

"Miss kang! Might I warn you again! What's wrong!"

"Nothing"

Ugh what's his problem!

Edited by x_Sailor_Mars_x