[23]

{Ring ring!!! Ring ring!!!} School bell rang telling that school has ended.

Yoongi stand up from his seat and walked to SunHi. Yoongi tried to talk to her but she ignored him.

"SunHi, I-." SunHi left with Namjoon even before Yoongi could say a word. Yoongi just stand there without even moving.

'Wae... why did you do this to me. I know I'm wrong, but...' He thought.

'Mianhayo, Yoongi... i have to. I don't want to hurt you.' SunHi said in her heart.

Yoongi then pulled himself together and walked to Jimin's house.

In front of Jimin's house, He was really shocked to see a lot of broken windows and glass shards on the ground.

"W-what happened?" Yoongi asked to himself. He was worried that something would happen to Jimin.

Yoongi blamed himself and felt guilty then, out of worry went into Jimin's house.

He took off his shoes and opened the door. He saw lot of glass pieces and blood scattered all around his house.

Yoongi had to tip-toeing carefully to walk inside so that he won't hurt himself.

"What is this?" He also saw many alcohol bottles on the table and the floor. Yoongi couldn't help but worry about Jimin.

'Jimin...' his eyes watering nearly cried, thinking something bad could happen to Jimin.

After a few seconds, suddenly he heard a shaking crying voice from upstairs.

Yoongi ran as fast as he could. He was curious what that crying was about.

He ran to upstairs and heard the voice coming from Jimin's room. He was so worried that he called for Jimin.

"Jimin-ah, are you in there?" Yoongi asked. Jimin didn't answer but still crying. So, Yoongi opened the door and saw Jimin curling on the bed crying with swelling eyes and face.

He was crying so hard and didn't even sleep or eat. Yoongi could see Jimin's eyes and face as red as tomato.

"H-Hyung..." A word coming out of Jimin's mouth as he looked at Yoongi. Yoongi cried and hugged Jimin.

"Mianhaeyo... I'm sorry for being harsh to you. I still want to be friend with you. I don't want you to leave me too. Jebal..." Yoongi said while crying softly.

"Ani... h-hyung... e-eommoniga... a-abeoji killed her." Jimin started to crying loudly again.

"Mwo?" Yoongi asked, wiping his tears.

"H-He's now in the jail. I-I don't have anyone else other than my emmoni... I-I love her so-so much even though i didn't show it..." Jimin sobbed.

"Gwaenchannayo. You still have hyung. I'll take care of you like my real brother as usual." Yoongi comforted him to calm him down.

"Why don't you come and stay with me at my house?" Yoongi asked.

"Yes." Jimin replied while wiping his tears.

"Pack yoir stuff." Yoongi said. Jimin quickly packed his clothes.

At Yoongi's house, they get in the house. "Oppa, why did you brought him here?" HyeJung asked.

"Long story. He's going to stay with us." Yoongi said.

"One gone, come another." Yoongi's dad sarcastically said while shaking his head lightly.