[42]

While holding a bottle of that yoonjung were drinking, Yoongi's phone vibrate on the table which mean he got a phone call. His hands were full. So, he ignored the call.

After several call, Yoonjung finished her milk and were asleep. Yoongi picked up the phone, Hyejung's name were shown in the screen and answered the call in thought it's an important call from Hyejung.

"Hello, Hyejung?" He greeted.

"Hello, is this Min Yoongi?" An unknown guy asked.

"Yes, this is me. Who could this be? Why did you have Hyejung's phone?" He hesitated but asked calmly in order to not make scene.

"I'm a doctor from ***** hospital. I have to call you since her parents didn't pick up." The guy said and paused for a while.

Yoongi was shocked to hear that Hyejung's phone was with a doctor.

"You need to come to ***** hospital, now." The guy said with depressed tone.

"Why? What happened to Hyejung?" Yoongi asked aggressively that made Yoongjung cried.

"I'm sorry to say this, but Kim Hyejung and Jeon Jungkook got into an accident. We couldn't save them. They died while on the way to the hospital. I hope you'll be strong." The doctor said.

Yoongi then cut off the call. He calm Yoonjung down who were crying.

After Yoonjung calmed down he gave Yoonjung in Jimin's care and quickly went to the hospital.

On Hyejung and Jungkook's funeral, Yoongi tried to hold and cover up his tears while looking at Jungkook and Hyejung's grave.

Jimin who were standing beside Yoongi, noticed Yoongi who was very quiet, just look at Jungkook and Hyejung's grave.

At the end of the funeral, Jimin spoke up. "Hyung, are you okay?" Jimin asked.

Jimin couldn't ask as soon as he notice as it was disrespectful to talk a lot on a funeral.

"No, nothing." Yoongi said, avoiding Jimin from looking at his red eyes.

"Hyung, don't lie. I know you want to be strong. But sometimes we need to cry. It's okay to cry once a time. I'll cry with you." Jimin said with teary eyes.

From that, yoongi thought that Jimin has been holding his tears so that he won't be a burden to Yoongi.

"Jimin, are you..." Yoongi tried to ask but he doesn't know how to put it.

"Yes, i hold my tears so that you wouldn't become worried." Jimin said, tears now forming in his eyes.

"Jimin,ah..." Yoongi was touched with Jimin's words. At that time, he thought that Jimin is the only one who could make him feel like that. Then tears flowed out from his eyes.

They hugged as tight as they could and cried on each other's shoulder. They let go all their feeling. Madness, depress, sadness, happiness.

At the time, Jin came with crying Yoonjung. She cried really hard. It seemed like she missed her parents. Yoongi and Jimin released each other as soon as they catch a sight of Jin rushing towards them with Yoonjung in his hand.

"Yoongi,yah. Jimin,ah. Yoonjung won't stop crying. I think she missed her parents. What should we do?" Jin asked with worried face while rocking Yoonjung to calm her down. But it's no use. She won't stop crying.

Then, Yoongi took and hold Yoonjung. Yoonjung slowly calm down after she saw a sight of Yoongi's face.

She then cried quietly, as if she was sad and need coaxing. Yoongi then rocked her slowly while singing a calm melody to her. She then drift to sleep.

While Yoonjung was sleeping in his hand in his room, he stroked her cheeks while whispering to her.

"I'm sorry that you lose your parents at such early age. I'm so sorry that I couldn't protect your parents. I promise i will be your father and take care if you." Yoongi said with tears rolling down his cheeks.

"Hyung, are you going to take care of her?" Jimin aked with concern.

"Yeah. Why? How could i possibly leave her alone?" Yoongi asked while lovingly stroking Yoonjung's head.

"Then, Kimhyo and I will help you. Don't worry. We'll always be here with you." Jimin said while smiling widely.

"You know what? Jimin." Yoongi asked and raised one of his eyebrows.

"What?" Jimin asked, curious of what Yoongi had to said.

"You're the best friend i have." Yoongi said while smiling warmly.

"Uuu... Hyung.. you had changed since you take care of Yoonjung. You've never been like this." Jimin said and elbowed Yoongi on his side.

Yoongi felt ticklish where Jimin elbowed him, he slightly jumped which made Yoonjung cried.

They then both apologized to Yoonjung, felt sorry for waking her up.

"Sorry, Yoonjung." They both said and Yoongi rocked Yoonjung again for her to sleep. They both laughed on what they did.

Three years later, at Yoongi and Jimin's restaurant, Jimin hold a little girl who was holding a teddy bear in his arm. He then put her down.

The little girl ran excitedly when she saw a guy walk into the restaurant which is Yoongi.

Yoongi then crouch down and spread his hands for the the little girl to embrace him.

He then hold her up and kissed her forehead, then her cheeks.

Jimin then walk to them and said "Yoonjung, Chim appa need kiss too." Jimin whined.

"No way. Only Yoongi appa get the kiss. Am I right? Yoonjung?" Yoongi said and stick out his tongue towards Jimin.

"You're cruel. I'm his appa too." Jimin said to Yoongi while pouting.

"Don't worry, Chim appa. Everyone can get my kiss." Yoonjung said while smiling shyly.

"You're a good girl." Yoongi said to Yoonjung. Then, kissed her cheeks. Jimin also kissed her cheeks and stroked her head gently to show his love for her.