[18]

Jimin's father hit him because of his rudeness. Suddenly, Jimin's mother came after she heard their arguments.

"HaeMin, yah! Don't hit our son." Jimin's mother said and hugged Jimin to protect him.

"Move, i need to teach this boy a lesson." Jimin's father said.

"No! Don't hit my son. Hit me instead. I'm the one who raised him." Jimin's mother said while criying.

"Please don't hit our son." She said again. Jimin just look to the ground, stay still while hugged by his mother.

"Eommoni, andwaeyo. I won't let you hurt again." Jimin said and cupped his mom's face.

He step forward and hit his father. After a few hit, Jimin's father angrily went out of their house.

It's passed 12 oclock, Jimin's father still didn't come back.

He went to check his mother who was sleeping. He sit down beside his mother.

"Eommoni... i'm sorry for treating you badly. I'm sorry for being harsh to you. I'm sorry... I love you just like how you love me. Eommoni, you don't have to worry now. I will protect you. I won't let you hurt anymore. I'm sorry." He said and bended down to kiss his mother's cheek.

When he tried to get up, his mother grabbed his arm, then opened her eyes.

"Is it true?" Jimin's mother asked. Jimin just looked at her with cold eyes.

"I guess i raised you right." His mother said and smiled.

Jimin just keep quiet and stand there until his mother let him arm go. He wanted to smile, but he just can't.

After his mother let him go, he walked to his room without looking back.

'I'm sorry, eommoni. I just can't be honest. I'm embarrassed of myself.' Jimin said in his heart.

He suddenly got a massage.

Yoongi hyung

Jimin-ah, are
you alright?
Did you got
hit?

12:30 a.m.

After that, another massage came in.

Sunhi

Jimin-ah, why did your father pulled you that time?

12:31 a.m

Then, Namjoon also massaged him.

Namjoon

Jimin-ah are you alright? I got a feeling that you don't.

12:32 a.m.

He replied their messege, telling them that he's okay and then throw himself on his bed.

After a few minutes, he looked at his room's window. He walked to the window, and opened the window.

"The stars today is so beautiful." Jimin said to himself while looking at the sky.

He then saw a shooting star and suddenly remembered that his mom always said when he was a child that when you wish at shooting star, it will grant your wish.

He then closed his eyes and quickly made a wish before the shooting star gone away.

"Shooting star, i wish my mother and me to be healthy and happy. I hope you will grant my wish." He said to the shooting star.