[9]

Everyone in the class was whispering to each other.

'Woah... she's cute.' 'She's so pretty.'

"Please introduce yourself." The teacher said to SunHi.

"My name is Myeong SunHi. Nice to meet you." SunHi said while smiling cutely, all eyes are pinned on her.

"You can sit there, beside Namjoon." The teacher said while pointing towards Namjoon.

She walked to her seat, Namjoon just stared at her while was walking towards him.

"Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Myeong SunHi. Nice to meet you." SunHi said.

"I-I'm Kim Namjoon. Nice to meet you too." Namjoon said, blushing while fixing his spectacles.

'She's cute.' Namjoon thought, Yoongi just stared at them.

"It's good that she's the same class with us right?" Jimin said to yoongi, Yoongi ignored him and spaced out.

After the teacher exit the class, almost everyone in the class went to SunHi and ask her all kind of question.

'What's with these guys? She can't win with me. She's not pretty than me and she's not going to be popular than me.' Out of frustration, HyeJung also went to her.

"Move... you shouldn't ask her too many question. Don't put too much pressure on her." HyeJung said and put on a smile.

"Y-you don't have to." SunHi said, smiled awkwardly.

"It's okay." HyeJung said, she patted SunHi's shoulder and walked away.

"Eeww.. I never thought I would touch a girl like that. Urgghh... this is the worst." She whispered tu herself while wiping her hand that she patted SunHi's shoulder with a tissue.

{Ring ring!!! Ring ring!!!} School bell rang.

"Yess!!! Lunch time!!" SunHi shouted beside Yoongi.

Yoongi just walked outside, ignoring SunHi and followed by Jimin.

HyeJung put on a smirk, watching Yoongi ignoring SunHi

'heol... He's ignoring her.' she thought.

"SunHi, let's go eat with me." HyeJung said to SunHi while smiling.

"But I want to eat with Yo-" She said and cut off by HyeJung

"come on, let's go eat with me." She said while dragging Sunhi out of the classroom.

"Okay then." SunHi replied.

"Yah, money?" Yoongi asked while pinning Namjoon to a wall.

"I-I don't have money." Namjoon said.

"You're lying right? Jimin-ah, hold him." Yoongi said.

Jimin did what Yoongi said. He takes Namjoon's wallet and take all of his money.

SunHi saw it and ran towards them.

"Yoongi? Jimin? Why are you taking his money? Give it back." SunHi said to Yoongi and Jimin.

"Why would I? He owed my money." Yoongi said.

"But this is not how you should settle it." SunHi said and take Namjoon's money from Yoongi's hand and give it back to Namjoon.

"If you do it again, I'll tell imo." SunHi said again to Yoongi. HyeJung just stood there, watching them.

"Gamsahamnida." Namjoon bowed to SunHi as a thanks and ran to canteen.