[44]

"It's okay. Don't bother about it. I'm fine now." Yoongi said, looking at the ground.

Junghi scooted to the side, closer to Yoongi to make a space for Sunhi to sit and patted the empty space beside her.

"Come and sit here." She said with a wide smile. Sunhi then sat beside her.

"Hey, what's your name and how did you know my name?" Sunhi asked while looking at Yoongi.

"Actually, I'm really close with you before." Yoongi said.

"I should have trusted Jimin." He said again with a frown on his face.

"But, one day... something happened. You jumped into the sea without thinking. I thought you were dead." He continued.

"What happened?" Sunhi curiously asked.

"No need for you to know." Yoongi said and smile for a second as a sarcasm.

"What are you..." She said and face palmed.

"Sunhi, I loved you. I couldn't say it before you were gone." Yoongi confessed.

"Yah, you might close to me before. But not for me. We just met. I don't remeber anything about you." Sunhi said as she stand up roughly and stomped her feet away from Yoongi and Junghi.

"Actually when I saw her i knew that she's Sunhi the one that my eomma took care of." Junghi said with depressed tone.

"Wait... so, you're imo's daughter?" Yoongi asked.

"Yes, i am." Junghi said.

"Please, tell me where imo is. The last time i call her was three years ago." Yoongi said.

"About that, she's gone. She got into accident three years ago. After a month she was with me, i recovered from what i faced. She wanted to go back to take care of you two. But... her train crashed." Junghi said, about to cry.

"Are you okay?" Yoongi asked, concern about her.

"I'm fine. I need to be strong since i have to take care of Sunhi. I have to look strong in front of her." Junghi said, her face lighted up, recovered from her pain.

"Either way, don't take offend on her. That's not exactly what she meant. It means that she want to know you better. Don't lose hope on Sunhi. She's just being stubborn. She will open up to you eventually if you keep pushing her." Junghi said and patted Yoongi's back.

She stand up and jumped off from the rock. "Well, i need to find Sunhi. Gosh, I can't leave her for too long or she'll lost her way." Junghi said and waved goodbye to Yoongi.

"That's so like her." Yoongi said and waved back. Junghi then went to find Sunhi.

Just then, Jimin, Kimhyo and Yoonjung came to him. "Hyung, i saw you were talking with a pretty woman. Who is she?" Jimin asked.

"She's the one who found Sunhi and took care of her. She's also imo's daughter." Yoongi said with a sad expression.

"Did you ask her about imo?" Jimin asked.

"Yeah, I can't believe imo that took care of me like a mother to me has died." Yoongi said, tears streaming down his face.

"When i get a mother, i lose her again." Yoongi said trying to stop his tears. But his tears won't stop.

Until Yoonjung climbed on him. "Yoongi, appa. Don't cry." Yoonjung said cutely while smiling and wiped Yoongi's tears.

His tears magically stopped. Yoonjung's smile was like a magic to him. When he was sad, or angry her smile would bring a light to him. Her tears was like a scar to him. He hurts so much when Yoonjung cry.

"Okay.. appa will stop crying." Yoongi said while smiling and wiped his tears clean from his face.

"Appa, let's eat ice cream." Yoonjung said with a wide and bright smile.

"Okay, i will buy you one." Yoongi said and kissed Yoonjung's forehead.

"What flavour did you want?" Yoongi asked to Yoonjung while standing in front of the ice cream stall.

"Strawberry." Yoonjung said with sparkly eyes.

"Hyung... you eat ice cream with Yoonjung. I'll take Kimhyo noona home." Jimin said.

"Okay." Yoongi said while taking out his money.

"Strawberry one and chocolate one." He said to the seller.

After he finished paying for the ice cream, he looked to the side finding that Yoonjung was not there.

"Crap! Aishh... this girl. Where did she went?" Yoongi asked to himself while holding both of the ice cream.

Yoonjung ran off without his noticing after he talked to Jimin.

She ran off as soon as she saw her teddy bear in a woman's arm. She chased her until she stopped.

The woman turned around, and saw Yoonjung ran towards her.

"Teddy bear." She shyly said.

"Teddy bear?" The woman asked and took a glance at the teddy bear that she was holding.

"Ah, this is yours, i see. Here, take this." The woman said and hold out the teddy bear to Yoonjung.

Yoonjung took the teddy bear and was about to go back to Yoongi but she doesn't know where he was. So, she just look around to see if Yoongi was there.

"Did you lost? Where is your parents?" The woman asked.

"Parent?" Yoonjung asked.

"Eomma and appa." The woman said, to make Yoonjung understand.

"Eomma, gone home. Appa, ice cream stall." Yoonjung said, with a low volume as she was shy with a stranger.

The woman picked her up and walked her to the ice cream stall. "Let's go find your appa." She said while walking.

While she was going to the ice cream stall, she lost her way and wandered around the beach.

"Gosh, I'm lost. What should i do?" The woman asked herself.

Just then, she accidentally bumped her shoulder with a guy. "I'm sorry." She apologised.

"Sunhi? Gosh... thank you for finding my daughter." Yoongi said sigh, in relieve and gave the strawberry ice cream to Yoonjung.

Sunhi then handed Yoonjung to Yoongi. "Thank you, pretty unnie. For finding appa." Yoonjung said while smiling widly, finally opened up to Sunhi.

"No problem." Sunhi said and stroked Yoonjung's head.

"You're married?" Sunhi asked with a confused tone.

"Well..." Yoongi said, can't answer to that. He doesn't know what to say.

Sunhi frowned as if she was angry. Yoongi offered her the ice cream that he bought as a thank you.

"Here, have some ice cream." He said. Sunhi just stand there and glared at him but she really want the ice cream.

"What's with that glare? You want or not? I know you like chocolate flavour." Yoongi said and gestured with his eyes for Sunhi to take it. Sunhi hesitantly took it and stomped her feet away.

'What's with her? Even after she lose her memory, i still can't understand her. But that's what so cute about her.' Yoongi thought.