[33]

At Incheon, a girl riding a taxi to a beach. After she arrived, she walked along the beach near the sea with a depressed face.

"Eomma, i miss you." She said.

"I miss Sunhi too. Why did she gone too early?" She said again while walking.

She stopped her feet as she was shocked to see a girl lied unconscious on the beach shore. She panicked and tried to wake her up.

"Yeomuseyo?" She repeated a lot of times to see if she's awake or not. At last, she called ambulance to pick the girl up since she's not responding.

Day by day, Hyejung visit Yoongi and talk to him with a high hope for him to wake up. One day, she visited Yoongi again.

"Oppa, please for me. Please wake up. I need you so much. Please be strong. I love you. I know you love Sunhi so much since you reacts when I say her name." Hyejung said, standing beside Yoobgi's bed, holding his hand. Yoongi's fingers then moved a bit.

"But please wake up for me please. Not for Sunhi, for me." Hyejung continued. Then suddenly Yoongi's eyes were open.

His eyes wondered all around the ward to see where he is. Then, Hyejung quickly called the doctor.

After the doctor came, he checked Yoongi's eyes. Then, he checked Yoongi's pulse. And lastly, his heart.

"He's fine and he's fully awake." The doctor said to Hyejung. Hyejung was so happy that she can't hide her smile. She smiled really widely and hugged Yoongi.

"Thank you, oppa. I miss you." Hyejung said to him, holding his hand tightly.

"E-Excuse me? Who are you? And who's Yoongi? Why did you call me oppa? Why am I here? What happened before? My head hurts." Yoongi asked nonstop.

"You... don't remember me?" Hyejung asked, shocked. Yoongi shake his head with a confused face.

"Don't try too hard to remember okay? It's okay, I'll introduce myself again to you. I'm Hyejung, your fiancee. You are Min Yoongi and my fiance. You're also my friend." Hyejung introduced.

"My fiancee?"

"Yes, we engaged last few weeks." Hyejung answered.

"Then?"

"Then, you fell into the sea. The safety guards found you unconscious. So, we brought you here." Hyejung said.

Yoongi hold his head while frowning with pained face. He remembered seeing a mermaid and dive in a sea to find Sunhi. Then, he unconscious again.

The doctor checked him once again. Then, went outside with Hyejung.

"Luckily, he's fine. But if you can don't force him to remember anything for now. You could wait for around two months for his head to fully recover. I'm sorry to say this, but there's 30% for him to remember again. But he can't fully remember all his memories especially his childhood. The other percent is for him to not remember anything at all. But there's still a hope. Believe in miracle. Anything could happen." The doctor said and patted Hyejung's shoulder. Then, the doctor walk away.

'I got to call Jungkook.' She thought.

Then, she dialed his number. Jungkook's phone rang and he picked it up after he showered.

"Yeah, noona. What happened?" Jungkook asked.

"It's about Yoongi oppa..." Hyejung said with a depressed tone.

"What happened to him?" Jungkook asked anxiously with a shocked face.

"He woke up!!!" Hyejung said excitedly. Jungkook's face changed after he heard the news.

"Don't scare me like that." He said with annoyed tone.

"Hehe. But he can't remember anything. That means he's going to forget about Sunhi. So, don't say anything about her." She said again.

"I'm coming right now." Jungkook said and wear his clothes.

'Now i gotta feed him.' She thought as she saw nurse coming with food and went inside the ward.

After the nurse brought the food, she wake Yoongi up.

"Oppa, wake up. You need to eat." Hyejung said with a calm voice that woke Yoongi up. Yoongi suddenly wiped his eyes.

"What's wrong?" Hyejung asked to Yoongi.

"Nothing."

"Let's eat." Hyejung said while holding a spoon full of rice and fish. Yoongi opened his mouth but changed his mind when the food almost get into his mouth.

"I don't want to eat this." Yoongi said.

"No, you need to eat." Hyejung said.

"I know but not this." Yoongi said while looking away.

"Okay you have to eat this today. Tomorrow I'll cook something delicious for you." Hyejung said.

"Really?"

"Yeah..." Hyejung replied. Then, yoongi opened his mouth. Hyejung talked with Yoongi as she feeding him.

"You know what? You've changed. You're different than before. As if you're someone else." Hyejung said.

"Really? What was i like before?" Yoongi asked.

"Before, you're cold and distant. You never would talk like this to me. You never smiled warmly to me like this. He was kind to me though. But now, you're really warm and cheerful. I like the changed you." Hyejung answered.

"So, that's your type, huh? Is it a arranged engagement?" Yoongi asked.

"How did you know? Did you gain superpower after wake up from coma?" Hyejung asked.

"Haha. Based on what you told me, it seems like he doesn't- I mean the old me doesn't like you. It's almost like forced love. It's like he has to treat you kindly to make you better. It seems like he doesn't want to hurt you." Yoongi said while smiling.

"No, it's not. He doesn't care about me. The one he don't want to hurt is-" Hyejung was cut off by Jimin and Jungkook. They slammed the door to enter the ward.

"I know you guys were excited but you don't have to slam the door." Hyejung said. They the scratch their head in embarrassment.

"I envy the old me. I wonder how he found you guys. He must be happy with you guys. You guys are fun to be with." Yoongi said while chuckling.

"You're really Min Yoongi, right?" Jimin asked with a surprised face.

"I don't know but you're pretty cute." Yoongi said.

"What the actual fuck is happening?" Jimin asked in confusion.

"He doesn't remember anything. So, don't force him." Hyejung said.

Jimin and Jungkook then ran to Yoongi and hugged him each on each side of Yoongi's waist.

"Hyung... we missed you." Jimin and Jungkook said to him. Yoongi patted their head while chuckling.

"The old me is so lucky to have a cute and handsome guys all around him." Yoongi said.

"But hyung, you forgot about us all. What about Sunhi? Do you remember her?" Jimin asked.